When I start excel I get an message that says "problem sending command to program"
How can I fix this problem?
Keys to the Problem When I start excel I get an message that says "problem sending command to program"
Click the Microsoft Office Button, and then click Excel Options.Click Advanced, and then clear the Ignore other applications that use Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) check box in the
General area.Click OK.
- Click the Start button.
- In the Search box, type "regedit" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- Look for the following registry key: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ SQMClient\Windows\DisabledSessions".
- On the right window pane, delete the subkey: "Machine Throttling".
- Restart your computer.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: When I start excel I get an message that says "problem sending command to program":
How to Fix When I start excel I get an message that says "problem sending command to program" with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: Problem With Desktop System Icons (Win7 Ultimate SP1, 32-bit),My Invoices & Estimates Deluxe 10 Set Trouble,Constant BSOD, SFC Found Problems But Unable To Resolve,Excel Worksheet W/ Drop Downs,Urlmon.dll Not There, But Actually Is,I Have Been Accessing An Excel File Located On My Desktop With My Laptop. Suddenly, I Get A Message Saying This File Cannot Be Opened.,Automatic Changing Cell Colours,I Now Have A Windows Internet Explorer Add-ons Disabled Message,Dosent Show Attachment In Hotmail With Internet Explorer 9 Windows 7,Partition Recovery With Windows 7
Read More: Tech Support: Backup gets to 99% and give me the message\"The backup completed but some files were skipped\" and turns out to be a notepad,Fast Solution to Problem: Ranking Formula in Excel,Troubleshoot:Windows 7 after shutdown will not power off,Troubleshooting:How can I find out about whether or not an unkown company is supposed to be on my P.C.,Getting on Yahoo Games- IE9 just hangs,How to download Ovi suite,Frequent Shut Downs / Blue Screen and AMD Driver Error,msn & outlook won't stay loged in when I check the box. "keep logged in",Computer keeps saying that I have limited access to all wifi networks and won't connect me to any of them, how do I fix this?