2-step verification process for Google/YouTube
Is it just me, or is anyone else having difficulty getting through this new "2-step verification" process in order to access your Google and YouTube accounts? If so, does anyone know a solution or someone to contact to resolve the problem. I am the only
user on this computer (it's in my home), the only one who has access to it, but I can't get through that 2-step thing because of the way they send the codes. I don't have a phone that can receive texts or any other means of them sending these codes. And
I don't really need them here, given my circumstances.
Solutions to the Problem 2-step verification process for Google/YouTube
[With 2-Step Verifaction enabled, s]igning in to your account will work a little differently
1 Enter your password
Whenever you sign in to Google, you'll enter your password as usual.
2 Enter a verification code
Then, you'll be asked for a code that will be sent to your phone via text, voice call, or [Google's] mobile app.
If you don't have a cellphone that can receive test messages, the code will be sent to the registered phone number via voice.
How do you sign in with 2-Step Verification?
Check out everything on this page then decide if 2-Step Verification's right for you =>
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 2-step verification process for Google/YouTube:
How to Fix 2-step verification process for Google/YouTube with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Read More: 15 column scatter chart Tech Support,How Can You Fix - 64-bit Windows 7 Ultimate very slow navigate?,How Can I Fix - 8.1 has made me unable to adjust screen brightness.?,100% High cpu usage on windows 7, i think its iexplorer.exe causing this, Need help,Troubleshooter of Error: 32 bit stopped working on hp with vista 32-bit\/64-bit how can i repair the 32 bit version.. The install sites are not compatible on a computer with both versions,12gb of shared graphic memory GONE !,189.11 nvidia driver recovery,2007 save as 2003,2012 date/time format error,2cd prog,error wrong disk