8.1 blue screen. Critical structure corruption
Screen says they are collecting error info and will restart (100 percent complete).
It's been an hour and it hasn't restarted.
What should I do?
this problem started happening every time I start computer in approximately 15-20 min
link for dump files :
in event log Red Event
Log Name: Application
Date: 1/30/2014 9:39:54 AM
Event ID: 1008
Task Category: None
A problem prevented Customer Experience Improvement Program data from being sent to Microsoft, (Error 80070005).
I need help i'll provide any information that u want please help me
Keys to the Problem 8.1 blue screen. Critical structure corruption
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 8.1 blue screen. Critical structure corruption:
How to Fix 8.1 blue screen. Critical structure corruption with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Read More: [Solution] 2 questions about uninstalling and reinstalling directx 9 or 10 and updating the chipset,Fast Solution to Error: 64 bit vs 32 bit IE,Troubleshooting:2 Window 7 offered in Boot Manager,502 Bad gateway error,Troubleshoot:12 gigs of memory only showing as 8,14 June Update May Have Created File Manager Problem,20 windows update shortcut appearing at the rigt side of the task bar and keep coming one by one.,2cd prog,error wrong disk,64 bit windows 7 backup problem,32 bit IE on 64 bit OS