weather module on msn changes locations
on msn home page, I can not make the weather module keep the location that I want, it changes on its own. I have tried to contact ms and get the run around with no answers.
very frustrating. I am using ie9.
Solutions to the Problem weather module on msn changes locations
· Are you using proxy connection to connect to internet?
If yes, I would suggest you to disable the proxy settings on your Internet Explorer and check if the issue persists:
a) Open IE and press Alt key, it will bring up the menu bar on the IE window.
b) Go to Tools, Internet Options.
c) Go to Connections
d) Click on LAN settings button.
e) Check Automatically detect settings.
f) Uncheck use a proxy server for your LAN.
And check if it fixes the issue
Method 2: Delete temporary internet files and then try to download
Because of this weather module on msn changes locations error, Windows can fail in starting some processes and the system's performance can significantly slow down. In some cases, Windows has problems starting up and the system can freeze.
Lastly, this error weather module on msn changes locations can even result in the Blue screen of death error message, just like other critical Windows errors. If any of the above problems and symptoms occur in your PC, then you should immediately seek to resolve this problem.
In order to resolve weather module on msn changes locations error or repair the corrupted and damaged Windows files, you will need a weather module on msn changes locations error repair tool. There is more than one method of treating this kind of error code, and here is how you can manually do it:
- Start the computer and log in as administrator
- Go to the start button and select All Programs. Go to Accessories, System Tools, and then System Restore
- Click on System Restore and in a new window, select the 'Restore my computer to an earlier time's option and click Next
- On the new confirmation window that appears, click Next
- Restart your computer after the restoration has been completed
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: weather module on msn changes locations:
How to Fix weather module on msn changes locations with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: After Today Win 8.1 Update Cpu Has High Load,After Installing Internet Explorer 9, When Opening A Page It Is Minimized And I Have To Drag It To Maximize It.,Adobe Flash Player Is Not Running In IE10.,Alphabetizing Favorites In Windows XP And IE 6.0(I Think),Active Spell Check - When I Right Click I Don't Get An Active Online Spell Check Option,I Can Not Access This Site Www.dvlottery.state.gov,Can't Login To Advanced Startup Options Due To Inop Key Letter Of Password?Used On Screen Keyboard For Regular Use.,Create Task Scheduler Using Gpo For Standard User,Macro To Write A Formula Based On Two Cells Being Equal,Speaker Icon On The Bottom Has A Red "X" Over It And There Is No Sound.
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: Getting error message when accessing Windows Mail,How Can I Fix - trying to find a template for mini booklet from a single 8x11 page?,[Solved] Im getting the \"This version of windows is not genuine\" with the information as follows,Troubleshoot:There is a black overlay on the toolbar section of browser (bing),Document Structure Tags - removed as a default.,HDMI not working with dual monitor,in window 8 how can i get to msconfig,Favories--I can't find the big yellow star for my favorites,Hebrew characters distorted (all display as "?") on Palm Desktop in Win 7