Sunday, March 20, 2016

How Can You Fix - 64 bit Internet Explorer icon turns white and says file has been moved or removed after I.E. 10 is installed.?

64 bit Internet Explorer icon turns white and says file has been moved or removed after I.E. 10 is installed.

I keep the icon for 64 bit I.E. and one for 32 bit I.E. on my desktop, as something I need will not work with 64 bit.
When I.E.
10 is installed the icon for 64 bit turns to a plain white square.
If I mouse over, it still says 64 bit I.E.
but if I click
on it, it says it has been removed or moved (to where?) I had to uninstall it again.
The 32 bit I.E.
remains unchanged.

Solutions to the Problem 64 bit Internet Explorer icon turns white and says file has been moved or removed after I.E. 10 is installed.

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Hi Kittie,
 
Please follow the methods to fix the shortcuts issue:
 
Method 1: Run the fixit:
 
Fix broken desktop shortcuts and common system maintenance tasks
http://support.microsoft.com/mats/system_maintenance_for_windows/en-us
 
Method 2: Check if you are able to access Internet Explorer from the following location:
 
a.
Go to C drive,
b.
Open "Program Files",
c.
Click on Internet explorer,
d.
Open iexplore.exe
If you are able to open Internet explorer, create a new shortcut on the desktop.
Right click on
iexplore.exe and select "Send to" and then
Desktop (create shortcut).
 
Please post back if the issue is still not resolved, we'll be glad to assist you further.

Windows Restore - Totally Fix All Errors including 64 bit Internet Explorer icon turns white and says file has been moved or removed after I.E. 10 is installed.

  • Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
  • Type "System Restore" (without quotes) in the Search box and hit Enter or,
  • Click on System Restore (when you see System Restore pop up  in the list of search results).
  • Make sure the "Recommended restore" radio button is checked on the restore utility window.
  • Click on Next and follow the instructions given.

Note: There is the option on the restore utility to select "Choose a different restore point". Unless you have a specific reason to select a different date and time than what Windows recommends, just select the recommended option stated in the steps above. If you choose to select another one, follow these steps:

Click on that desired date and time, and Windows 7 will perform a scan for any affected programs in that restore point.

Once completed, click Next and follow the instructions given.

Once you have selected the restore point, your system will start the restoring process, after which you will have to restart the system.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 64 bit Internet Explorer icon turns white and says file has been moved or removed after I.E. 10 is installed.:

 

 

How to Fix 64 bit Internet Explorer icon turns white and says file has been moved or removed after I.E. 10 is installed. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related: How to Fix 3371 Errors in Windows XP,7,8&8.1?,Repair Corrupt Cab Files Error - How to Fix,Skchui.dll Error - How to Fix,Symantec Antivirus Slows Down Computer Error - How to Resolve,Error Windows Xp System Restore Incomplete Fix Solution,How to Fix - After updating from Internet Explorer 6 to Internet Explorer 9, my Favorites are lost?,How to Fix - Combination Stacked-Clustered Chart in Excel - Align data with horizontal tick marks?,Solution to Error: Macro to search and copy rows to different sheets based on cell value,Need solution to this problem in order to stop Vista from beeping.__"Your version of Microsoft Deprecated DLL Components isn't compatible with this version of Windows",Server Error in '/' Application.Site also runtime error [Solved]
Read More: How to Fix - 32 or 64 bit IE8? - Should I use the 64-bit version of Internet Explorer on my 64-bit computer??,4GB RAM Not Utilized by WINDOWS7 Ultimate( 64bit),How Can I Fix - 4GB of ram only showing 2.61GB of ram.?,58 internet explorers running - Have been experiencing slowed performance and random audio,[Solved] 64 bit ram showing 2.7gb when 4gb installed,2 msn.com site,2007 Performance Issue / Very slow saves to network share,Can I use my HP D110A web service printer as a proxy server?,can i use a zoom 56k v.92/v.90 modem with 64b dileup? netzero said i might have the rong modem?,Can I downgrade to win 32-bit?

No comments:

Post a Comment