Adding a Label to a checkbox
I am using MS Word 2010 and am trying to create checkboxes.
I also want to create a label so that you only have to click on the label to check the box instead of just clicking on the checkbox itself.
However, when I try to type inside the checkbox field,
I get the following error.
This modification is not allowed because the selection is locked
I have a valid version of word, so I am not sure what is causing the issue
Solutions to the Problem Adding a Label to a checkbox
Running System Update Readiness Command
On running the System Update readiness Command, it will Detect & Replace Incorrect Registry data with the Correct one. Which may ultimately Solve Adding a Label to a checkbox in Windows.
- Open CMD as Administrator by Simply Right Clicking on Start button > Command Prompt (Admin).
- Now Type or Copy paste "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth" and hit Enter,
- Now again Type or Copy paste this "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and hit Enter.
- Close the Command Prompt Window because we are done.
Try and see if you still get the same error Adding a Label to a checkbox in your Windows.
Note: You may be prompted to enter your administrator's password when you try to execute certain system tasks!
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Adding a Label to a checkbox:
How to Fix Adding a Label to a checkbox with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: After hibernation or at start up, all applications take time to respond. Tech Support,Aero Crashes Installing Program on windows 7 RC1 [Anwsered],How to Fix Problem - Adding Favorite Hangs IE?,Troubleshooting:Aero got disabled, wireless turned off and BSOD,Fast Solution to Error: Adobe flash player constantly asked to be installed,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded