MSKLC .Net framework error
When I try to install Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator I get an error saying I do not have .Net framework.
When I download it from the page, it tells me it is already installed.
I tried repairing it, but that did not help.
I read that the problem occurs
because the program only looks for .net framework v1.1 and not higher versions.
How can I fix this?
My computer specs:
OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Manufacturer Dell Inc.
System Model Inspiron 620
System Type x64‐based PC
Processor Intel﴾R﴿ Core﴾TM﴿ i3‐2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3300 Mhz, 2 Core﴾s﴿, 4 Logical Processor﴾s﴿
Locale United States
Installed Physical Memory ﴾RAM﴿ 8.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 7.98 GB
Available Physical Memory 4.10 GB
Total Virtual Memory 18.0 GB
Available Virtual Memory 13.1 GB
Page File Space 10.0 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys
Solutions to the Problem MSKLC .Net framework error
Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator is not compatible with Windows 7, I would suggest you to install the program in Windows compatibility mode for Windows XP and check if it works.
Use the link mentioned below.
Also refer to the link mentioned below.
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error MSKLC .Net framework error
Caution: Unless you an advanced computer user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: MSKLC .Net framework error:
How to Fix MSKLC .Net framework error with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: How To Perform Mail Merge With More Than 249 Columns In Data Source?,Saving New E-Mail Addresses Easily On Windows 7,Microsoft.NET Framework Vision 2.0,I Want To Find The Percentage Of A Row Of Cells To Income,CAL In Windows 2008 R2,SCCM Central Site Configuration Question,How To Resize A Document From Legal To Letter Size,My ' Turns Windows Featuire On Or Off ' This Box Remains Empty..,Problem With Online Banking And 64 Bit OS,Apply Conditional Formatting Formula Every Other Row
Read More: How to Fix Problem - Unable to install programs in Vista computer, get message as Windows installer is not installed properly?,Why does windows installer open each time I start Outlook Express? [Solved],Message \"MSN is not responding\",Troubleshooter of Error: I forgot my password for administrator,Troubleshoot:IE 11 Problems Is this a virus? Error,unable to install epson printer to pc with windows xp,me sale fmodex.dll,Interactive Service Detection Error Message - IE 8 - Program path: c:\windows\system32\IEFrame.dll,outlook express error code 450-oxooccc79,Unable to install windows 2000 service pack 4