Windows 7 RAID 1 Slow Resynch
I am running Windows 7 Pro x64, and have set up software RAID using two 1 TB hard drives.
Creating and mirroring my two partitions ( C: and G: ) took about 5 hours to complete.
Now, a few days later, my system is resynching, but it is much, much slower.
It has been 5 hours, and my status is C: (25%) G: (10%). Is there anything I can do to speed this process up?
At this rate it will be two days before this is done!
Solutions to the Problem Windows 7 RAID 1 Slow Resynch
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Windows 7 RAID 1 Slow Resynch:
How to Fix Windows 7 RAID 1 Slow Resynch with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: 50% Of The Times I Am In A MS Word, Or In An Email, And I Press Enter To Go To The Next Line To Continue Writing, Windows Mobility Center" Screen Shows Up.,Adobe Flash Player For Window 7,After Last Updates My Microsoft Word Starter 2010 Won't Work,Automatically Deleting Blank Characters Before Text In Line,Administrative Tools In Control Panel Is Blank. What Can I Do To Restore It?,Windows Backup And Restore Keep Popping Up,MS Word Starter, Omission Of Character,If I Use Two Or More Registry Cleaner. Does It Creat Any Problem To My Computer?,Screen Shot? - How To Take A Screen Shot,Parental Controls Not Working
Read More: How to Resolve - WEI won't run?,How to Fix Problem - Unable to install programs in Vista computer, get message as Windows installer is not installed properly?,Troubleshooter of Error: Can anyone advise how I can set desktop as the default screen that opens when I log in to Win 8?,How Can You Fix - problem starting C:\\users\\myname\\AppData\\Roaming\\retshc.dll.?,[Anwsered] internet explorer 9.0.5 scroll bar slow .,My troubleshooter keeps telling me it has an error and stops working.,several programs in the control panel wont allow me to access them, i dont think it's a virus. windows 7,How do I edit data in an embedded Excel object in a Word form document?,Message pops when I start FSX with an error code, stating that it was not possible to activate the product. Shuts down after 30 minutes of gameplay. HELP!,Excel Doc. won't launch in separate window