After curing a virus, I can no longer download PDF files. any help?
I think what happened was, I ok'ed an update of Adobe Flash Player. I found that there is a "fake Adobe Flash Player" that was inside this file.
I purchased a McAfee virus cleaner.
It showed that I had two trojens found and cleaned them off.
and my moving files. I can't download any PDF Files.
Keys to the Problem After curing a virus, I can no longer download PDF files. any help?
- Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
- Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
- Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
- Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: After curing a virus, I can no longer download PDF files. any help?:
How to Fix After curing a virus, I can no longer download PDF files. any help? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: [Solved] Adobe Tech Says MSI Is Corrupted,How to Resolve - Advanced add-ins \/ functions in MS Word and Excell-help needed?,How to Fix Problem - After install Frostwire, I get error javaw classpath?,Fast Solution to Error: Address Bar. unable to remove All history...only some. Have tried using Registry Key etc.,Tech Support: After I installed Windows 7, I must reconnect internet cable to get connection,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded