add formula MAX to macro code
I have the following formula on my spreadsheet, but i also run macros that do sorts, meaning the code has to move, causing the macros to be incredibly slow.
Is there anyway this can be included into a macro? The spreadsheet has thousands of records so i need this done in as quick a way as possible.
Anwsers to the Problem add formula MAX to macro code
take a look here...sample
if not match in column C, returns blank
Dim ws As Worksheet
Dim r1 As Long, r2 As Long
Set ws = Sheets("WSH2")
r1 = ws.Cells(Rows.Count, "C").End(xlUp).Row
r2 = ws.Cells(Rows.Count, "K").End(xlUp).Row
If WorksheetFunction.CountIf(ws.Range("C3:C" & r1), ws.Range("C2")) = r1 - 2 Then
ws.Range("O1") = WorksheetFunction.Max(ws.Range("K2:K" & r2))
- Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
- Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
- Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
- Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: add formula MAX to macro code:
How to Fix add formula MAX to macro code with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Fast Solution to Problem: Action centre tells me 1 problem with skype,Troubleshooting:A volume Shadow Copy Service operation failed. Please Check \"VSS\" and \"SPP\" application event logs for more information. (0x807800A1),A problem caused the program to stop working. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. Tech Support,Troubleshoot:Acer laptop running Windows 7 shows "2.93 GB useable" but has 4GB installed,Troubleshooter of Error: acer desktopxc600 windows 8.1 refuses to wake up after sleep mode,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up