4 GB RAM for Windows 7 32-bit. Good or Bad?
I am buying Dell Studio 15 with 8 GB RAM capacity and 4 GB installed.
OS is Windows 7 32-bit.
Am I gona face any issues because of 4 GB RAM.
Should I buy just 3 GB instead?
Keys to the Problem 4 GB RAM for Windows 7 32-bit. Good or Bad?
7-32 bit will use 3.2gb, and assign the rest to video.
No 32 bit system can use more than 4 gigs of ram.
I use an 8 gig flash drive as "ReadyBoost".
It bumps my WEI index up .1.
Click start, and type
check the windows experience index
Rating posts helps other users
Manually editing the Windows registry
Manually editing the Windows registry to remove invalid MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION keys is not recommended unless you are PC service professional. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop your PC from functioning and create irreversible damage to your operating system. In fact, one misplaced comma can prevent your PC from booting entirely!
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (eg. Windows Operating System):
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: 4 GB RAM for Windows 7 32-bit. Good or Bad?:
How to Fix 4 GB RAM for Windows 7 32-bit. Good or Bad? with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: How to Fix 3371 Errors in Windows XP,7,8&8.1?,Repair Corrupt Cab Files Error - How to Fix,Skchui.dll Error - How to Fix,Symantec Antivirus Slows Down Computer Error - How to Resolve,Error Windows Xp System Restore Incomplete Fix Solution,How to Fix - After updating from Internet Explorer 6 to Internet Explorer 9, my Favorites are lost?,How to Fix - Combination Stacked-Clustered Chart in Excel - Align data with horizontal tick marks?,Solution to Error: Macro to search and copy rows to different sheets based on cell value,Need solution to this problem in order to stop Vista from beeping.__"Your version of Microsoft Deprecated DLL Components isn't compatible with this version of Windows",Server Error in '/' Application.Site also runtime error [Solved],2 msn.com site,2007 Performance Issue / Very slow saves to network share,Can I use my HP D110A web service printer as a proxy server?,can i use a zoom 56k v.92/v.90 modem with 64b dileup? netzero said i might have the rong modem?,Can I downgrade to win 32-bit?