Corel Draw 5 will not load on my Win 7 laptop. Works fine on XP laptop.
I wish to switch over to my Win 7 laptop and need to use Corel Draw 5 there.
It will not load, a compatibility problem 32 bit vs.
64 bit?Anyway around this?
I tried the compatibility trouble shooter to no avail.
Keys to the Problem Corel Draw 5 will not load on my Win 7 laptop. Works fine on XP laptop.
According to Corel, and their forums Corel Draw 5 is incompatible with win7, in any mode.Machine Throttling
- Click the Start button.
- In the Search box, type "regedit" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- Look for the following registry key: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ SQMClient\Windows\DisabledSessions".
- On the right window pane, delete the subkey: "Machine Throttling".
- Reboot your computer.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Corel Draw 5 will not load on my Win 7 laptop. Works fine on XP laptop.:
How to Fix Corel Draw 5 will not load on my Win 7 laptop. Works fine on XP laptop. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: Problem With Desktop System Icons (Win7 Ultimate SP1, 32-bit),My Invoices & Estimates Deluxe 10 Set Trouble,Constant BSOD, SFC Found Problems But Unable To Resolve,Excel Worksheet W/ Drop Downs,Urlmon.dll Not There, But Actually Is,I Have Been Accessing An Excel File Located On My Desktop With My Laptop. Suddenly, I Get A Message Saying This File Cannot Be Opened.,Automatic Changing Cell Colours,I Now Have A Windows Internet Explorer Add-ons Disabled Message,Dosent Show Attachment In Hotmail With Internet Explorer 9 Windows 7,Partition Recovery With Windows 7
Read More: [Solution] in xp mode running windows 7 pro I am unable to log off from xp and back to 7. Dialog box asks for user name and password. 7 name and password does'nt work?,Error installing OKI B4250 driver for Windows 7,Microsoft.NET Framework 2 or Microsoft.NET Framework 4 Client Profile,issues with Windows 7 Desktop freezing,How to Defragment Disks in Windows 7?,add a hypen in excel field