After booting Windows 7 and selecting user account, screen goes black
for some reason after the pc boots and it comes to the windows log on, I click user and my screen goes black and windows doesnt load up.
It stays black, then an error came up that said Wireless Configuration- Notification dll has not been registered, program
will not work correctly.
I clicked ok on the error and nothing is happening.
Just a black screen.
*original title - On Win 7 After I click my Username at startup my screen goes black and windows dont come up*
Anwsers to the Problem After booting Windows 7 and selecting user account, screen goes black
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error After booting Windows 7 and selecting user account, screen goes black has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: After booting Windows 7 and selecting user account, screen goes black:
How to Fix After booting Windows 7 and selecting user account, screen goes black with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: address of cell with maximum or minimum value in a range,Troubleshoot:After downloading a Java update for Internet Explorer I am unable to access my favorite chat room online. Error,How Can You Fix - address bar history gone?,How to Fix Problem - After installing 2 sticks of RAM, my wireless adapter is no longer working, and it shows a code 10 in the device manager.?,How Can I Fix - After a system restore all the files in a compilation album were sorted into individual folders. what happened?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded