3rd conditional format component not following orders.
I am using this "IF" statement to eliminate the DIV/o error in a cell calculating a percentage from two other cells,: =IF(ISERROR(I10/I9), "0", (I10/I9)).
When I use a conditional format stating when cell = 0 formatting is gray pattern. The Red and Green
formatting components are correctly applying patterns, but the format for the gray pattern is turning red when the cell is 0.
Anwsers to the Problem 3rd conditional format component not following orders.
I think you need to use this formula:
=IF(ISERROR(I10/I9), 0, (I10/I9))
...where an error creates the number 0, not the "letter" 0. That way, the CF will be able to read the value.
Does that help?
Windows Recovery - Totally Fix All Errors including 3rd conditional format component not following orders.
- Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
- Type "System Restore" (without quotes) in the Search box and hit Enter or,
- Click on System Restore (when you see System Restore pop up in the list of search results).
- Make sure the "Recommended restore" radio button is checked on the restore utility window.
- Click on Next and follow the instructions given.
Note: There is the option on the restore utility to select "Choose a different restore point". Unless you have a specific reason to select a different date and time than what Windows recommends, just select the recommended option stated in the steps above. If you choose to select another one, follow these steps:Click on that desired date and time, and Windows 7 will perform a scan for any affected programs in that restore point.
Once completed, click Next and follow the instructions given.
Once you have selected the restore point, your system will start the restoring process, after which you will have to restart the system.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: 3rd conditional format component not following orders.:
How to Fix 3rd conditional format component not following orders. with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Read More: How Can I Fix - 2-3 Times BSOD Everyday after Upgrading to Windows 8.1?,[Anwsered] 500 gb iomega external hard drive,[Solved] 2010 Word & Excel Mail Merge - URGENT,Troubleshoot:128- bit Encryption Level Error,Troubleshooting:2011 Macbook Pro running Bootcamp Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit freezes randomly, beeping crackle sounds Error,2 BSODs On WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM 64 BIT,2009 da aldığım casper markalı bilgisayarımda bir sene sonra windows 7 korsan ürün olduğunu bildiriyor fakatbugüne kadar programı kabul ederken şimdi korsan yazılım kullanıyorsunuz diyor,2007 single-language proofing pack for Russian,2 Wire 2701 crashes when Win 7 connects wirelessly (ThinkPad T400),60 day trial of MS Office!