10055 system error(setsockopt)appears after windows update in odin diet at log in
i have odin diet 22.214.171.124 installed in my windows vista home premeum.
it was running fine.
but when i installed security updates from windows update and tried to log in this error appeared .
please advise me how to solve it.
Anwsers to the Problem 10055 system error(setsockopt)appears after windows update in odin diet at log in
Refer the below thread which might help you in troubleshooting this issue.
For further assistance I would recommend you to contact the software vendor.
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: 10055 system error(setsockopt)appears after windows update in odin diet at log in:
How to Fix 10055 system error(setsockopt)appears after windows update in odin diet at log in with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: ,2010 Office word on Windows 7 laptop doesn't have all the symbols, ie Mathematical operators, that are on my Windows 8 desktop,2003 to 2007 upgrade query on columns and data problem,32 bit Internet explorer: Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage, 64 bit can connect.,49648.exe has stopped working - Problem event name - APP CRASH,32-bit internet explorer not working and adobe flash not working for 64-bit internet explorer