Sunday, March 6, 2016

How Can I Fix - WordPerfect stops working when I try copying to another drive?

WordPerfect stops working when I try copying to another drive

I have just upgraded to Windows 7 professional and when I try to copy to another drive WordPerfect X5 stops working.

Solutions to the Problem WordPerfect stops working when I try copying to another drive

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

I was trying to copy a file I created in X5 to a memory stick.

I am using a brand new computer and have just discovered I was trying to cop a file to a memory card reader drive.
This drive had the same drive letter as the memory stick in my old computer.
Although I have been using computers for over twenty years I can still behave like an idiot.
But then I am 70 years old so I’ll just use that as my excuse.
 
Thanks for your time
 
Bill Croall

  1. Access the files on your computer via MY COMPUTER
  2. Under the C: drive, access the WINDOWS folder
  3. Select the SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION folder, followed by the DOWNLOAD folder.
  4. Delete any files within this download folder.
  5. If you are unable to delete these files, open the command prompt (CMD) as the administrator, and type "net stop wuauserv" into the CMD prompt window. Press ENTER. This should allow you to delete the files from step 4.
  6. Once the files are deleted, open and run the CMD as the administrator and type "wuauclt.exe /updatenow". Press ENTER.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: WordPerfect stops working when I try copying to another drive:

 

 

How to Fix WordPerfect stops working when I try copying to another drive with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Run it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: Icon Deleted Nd Required,Can't Boot Up On Windows 8 Recovery Disks,Windows Vista Service Pack 2 Updates,I Have Installed A Printer (WiFi) But Can Print Only Word Documents. When I Try To Print From Pdf Or Excell In Say Current Printer Is Not Available.,Spell-check Not Working Because Of Too Many "spelling Errors",How Can I Get Hotsync.exc Program Of Palm To Run On My Windows 7 Computer?,Windows 7 Will Only Start In Safe Mode!,Ie9 Object Error,Hi I Am Having An Issue With VSS,Printer Wont Respond, After A Different Printer Is Used For A 1-off Job
Read More: How Can You Fix - windows 7 home premium recovery disc currrupted?,All the AVG anti-virus download failed, the message was there is virus and were deleted. Tech Support,Troubleshooting:Windows cannot acces the specified device , path , or file. You may not have the appropriate permission to access the item,Fast Solution to Problem: Macro total running time,Troubleshoot:Why is my Internet Explorer 9 constantly freezing or becoming unresponsive when I open a browser page? Programs opened on Desktop also freeze and become non-responsive same problem?,How to change to European time zone?,Windows 8.1 update failure,Folders create a runtime error on right click,Want to go wireless to use another web connection,Need help creating a tool

No comments:

Post a Comment