Adding copy/paste buttons to Windows Explorer
More of a comment: Please add copy/paste buttons to Windows Explorer so it's easier to copy/paste/move folders and files.
Keys to the Problem Adding copy/paste buttons to Windows Explorer
Classic Shell - Customize Windows Explorer with removed features (including copy and paste):
You can go to the Windows 7 Feedback page and let them know your suggestions for improving it:
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix Adding copy/paste buttons to Windows Explorer
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Adding copy/paste buttons to Windows Explorer:
How to Fix Adding copy/paste buttons to Windows Explorer with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshooting:After auto sleep shutdown, computer won't start back up Error,After booting Windows 7 and selecting user account, screen goes black Tech Support,How Can I Fix - adobe flash player 11.4 r402 keeps popping up on my computer and freezing.?,How to Fix Error - adjust visual settings to improve performance?,Solution to Error: Adding days to a specific date,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded