Adobe flash player / windows 7 problem__
i have loaded adobe flash reader version 10,1,82,76 on windows 7 operating system but it does not run.
how can i make it run?
Anwsers to the Problem Adobe flash player / windows 7 problem__
Hi Paulpot ,
What exactly happens when you try to launch the program?
Do you receive any error message?
I suggest you to download the standalone version of adobe flash player and install on your computer.
Follow this below mentioned link to download the latest version of adobe flash player.
After downloading the flash player you need to right click on the setup file and select run as administrator and check for the issue.
If the issue persists then, I would suggest you to perform cleanboot on your computer and check if the issue persists.
Putting your system in clean boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.
If yes, you may have to contact the program manufacturer for any updates or uninstall and re-install the program.
Refer the following Microsoft KB article for more information on how to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista or in Windows 7:
How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista or in Windows 7
Note: After troubleshooting, make sure to put the computer to start as usual as mentioned in Step 7 in the above KB article.
Thanks and Regards:
Suuresh Kumar - Microsoft Support.
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Adobe flash player / windows 7 problem__:
How to Fix Adobe flash player / windows 7 problem__ with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Fast Solution to Error: Administrator rights,How Can I Fix - adjustment of brightness not working on sony vaio?,Tech Support: After copying and pasting in Windows 7, the word \"copy\" remains on the screen,Fast Solution to Error: Advanced startup options,How to Resolve - After I use an Excel 2007 data list sheet for a mail merge, I get an error message when I try to open the list and can never open the spread sheet again?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded