2003 VBA CODE NEED TO UPDATE TO 2007
I know very little about VBA and Macros, so please bear with me! I have a 2003 Excel file that runs a VBA code to update and save a set of spreadsheets - using text files. I want to update the spreadsheets save in Excel 2007 (.xlsx). I have updated the
spreadsheet manually to the 2007 .xlsx file type and know it does work. Then I opened the 2003 spreadsheet that contains the VBA and converted it to 2007 .xlsm. Then I went to the Developer tab, clicked Visual Basic and modSystemCode and found the code where
it specifies the file name to save it as, and changed it from .xls to .xlsx but the files that are created will not open. I get an error message saying "Excel cannot open the file 'ORDER-SCHED-SB.xlsx' because the file format or file extension is not valid.
Verify that the file has not been corrupted and that the file extension matches the format of the file." I am guessing that there is more code that needs to be added or changed for it to work but since I know NOTHING about VBA I'm stuck. The person that created
this program no longer works for us. Can someone tell me what to do or are we stuck using 2003?
Anwsers to the Problem 2003 VBA CODE NEED TO UPDATE TO 2007
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error 2003 VBA CODE NEED TO UPDATE TO 2007 has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: 2003 VBA CODE NEED TO UPDATE TO 2007:
How to Fix 2003 VBA CODE NEED TO UPDATE TO 2007 with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: How To Perform Mail Merge With More Than 249 Columns In Data Source?,Saving New E-Mail Addresses Easily On Windows 7,Microsoft.NET Framework Vision 2.0,I Want To Find The Percentage Of A Row Of Cells To Income,CAL In Windows 2008 R2,SCCM Central Site Configuration Question,How To Resize A Document From Legal To Letter Size,My ' Turns Windows Featuire On Or Off ' This Box Remains Empty..,Problem With Online Banking And 64 Bit OS,Apply Conditional Formatting Formula Every Other Row
Read More: Fast Solution to Error: Copy Excel as picture and paste in Word error,Troubleshooter of Error: Getting error message when accessing Windows Mail,How to Fix Error - how do I run a random slide show on my windows 8 desk top??,Unable to connect to existing wireless connection using Windows 7 Starter on HP mini netbook.,Troubleshooting:how to uninstall yontoo 1.10.02 from programs & features in my contral panel on my personal computer,unable to install epson printer to pc with windows xp,me sale fmodex.dll,Interactive Service Detection Error Message - IE 8 - Program path: c:\windows\system32\IEFrame.dll,outlook express error code 450-oxooccc79,Unable to install windows 2000 service pack 4