Tuesday, March 1, 2016

How Can You Fix - My internet explorer will prompt it had stopped working.?

My internet explorer will prompt it had stopped working.

even though websites surfed were certify clear by Mcafee.
It defines that there is a problem with this "webpage caused internet explorer to close and re-open".
Even after it had re-open I still cannot go into the other folders of the webpage and this error
message keep prompting .
I am using a guest accounnt to login and surf the IE but do not face the problem if using the account with adminster rights.

Solutions to the Problem My internet explorer will prompt it had stopped working.

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Hi,
 
By default Internet explorer 8 comes pre- installed on Windows7 operating system.
I would suggest you to uninstall Internet explorer 9 and check if it works properly with Internet Explorer 8.
 
Try the following methods to uninstall Internet Explorer 9 and check the status of the issue.
 
Method 1: How do I install or uninstall Internet Explorer 9?
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/how-do-i-install-or-uninstall-internet-explorer-9
 
Method 2: How to uninstall or remove Internet Explorer 9 when the standard uninstallation process does not work
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2579295/en-us
 
Hope this helps.

Check Windows System Requirements

You need to double-check your computer's hardware configuration against the following Microsoft requirements. If your PC hardware is not up to par, then make sure you update where necessary before continuing:

Microsoft Windows Requirements :

  • 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
  • 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: My internet explorer will prompt it had stopped working.:

 

 

How to Fix My internet explorer will prompt it had stopped working. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Run it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.


Related: Problem With Desktop System Icons (Win7 Ultimate SP1, 32-bit),My Invoices & Estimates Deluxe 10 Set Trouble,Constant BSOD, SFC Found Problems But Unable To Resolve,Excel Worksheet W/ Drop Downs,Urlmon.dll Not There, But Actually Is,I Have Been Accessing An Excel File Located On My Desktop With My Laptop. Suddenly, I Get A Message Saying This File Cannot Be Opened.,Automatic Changing Cell Colours,I Now Have A Windows Internet Explorer Add-ons Disabled Message,Dosent Show Attachment In Hotmail With Internet Explorer 9 Windows 7,Partition Recovery With Windows 7
Read More: Fast Solution to Problem: Ranking Formula in Excel,Troubleshooting:How can I find out about whether or not an unkown company is supposed to be on my P.C.,How to Fix Problem - \"mwlDaemon.exe-unable to locate component. Application failed to start because sysenv.dll not found. Reinstalling may fix the problem\"?,Getting on Yahoo Games- IE9 just hangs,How to download Ovi suite,Frequent Shut Downs / Blue Screen and AMD Driver Error,msn & outlook won't stay loged in when I check the box. "keep logged in",Computer keeps saying that I have limited access to all wifi networks and won't connect me to any of them, how do I fix this?

No comments:

Post a Comment