Tuesday, March 1, 2016

How to Fix - conime.exe can't find it in system32?

conime.exe can't find it in system32

Conime.exe is listed as a start-up file.
When I try to find it in system32 it isn't there.
When I disable it in start-up it re-enables itself.
It causes my computer to run slowly and freeze up when it's active.
I've searched both my SSD and my HDD and
find it NOWHERE.
If it's a legitimate file, why can't it be located.
I keep reading in online forums that it's necessary for proper functioning of my computer, but says who? If it's necessary, why can't I find it where it's supposed to be located? I've enable
show hidden files in my directory and see a lot of other files but not conime.exe.
I found one forum that says it uses ~90% of my cpu process when it's active which is why it makes the computer freeze up, yet I can't find it in processes to disable it.
I would
like Microsoft to answer this question to allay our fears about this file.

Keys to the Problem conime.exe can't find it in system32

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

To install drivers and other optional updates

  1. To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
  2. Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
  3. In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
  4. If any updates are found, click View available updates.
  5. Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: conime.exe can't find it in system32:

 

 

How to Fix conime.exe can't find it in system32 with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.


Related: Problem With Desktop System Icons (Win7 Ultimate SP1, 32-bit),My Invoices & Estimates Deluxe 10 Set Trouble,Constant BSOD, SFC Found Problems But Unable To Resolve,Excel Worksheet W/ Drop Downs,Urlmon.dll Not There, But Actually Is,I Have Been Accessing An Excel File Located On My Desktop With My Laptop. Suddenly, I Get A Message Saying This File Cannot Be Opened.,Automatic Changing Cell Colours,I Now Have A Windows Internet Explorer Add-ons Disabled Message,Dosent Show Attachment In Hotmail With Internet Explorer 9 Windows 7,Partition Recovery With Windows 7
Read More: Tech Support: How can I stop taskbar THUMBNAIL blinking and get the site onto the screen?,How to Fix Error - Can I install Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer as a default program to view .PPS files on windows 7?,[Solved] why when i click on anything on my desktop does it say unable to start correctly(0xc0000142),Troubleshooting:why won't comments pull up in te blogs i frequent Error,Getting on Yahoo Games- IE9 just hangs,How to download Ovi suite,Frequent Shut Downs / Blue Screen and AMD Driver Error,msn & outlook won't stay loged in when I check the box. "keep logged in",Computer keeps saying that I have limited access to all wifi networks and won't connect me to any of them, how do I fix this?

No comments:

Post a Comment