Tuesday, March 1, 2016

[Solution] I can't install norton internet security 2010 on windows 7, 64 bit.

I can't install norton internet security 2010 on windows 7, 64 bit.

I'm trying to install norton internet security 2010 on my computer(Windows 7 home premium 64 bit).After pass UAC dialog, they has still desktop even mouse pointer(Hang up).The only way to recovery this symtomps is turn switch off.
I'm tried to connect with norton, they tell me the problem is UAC so I switch off UAC.But there not solve the problem.
I'm connect with norton again, now they tell me the problem is .NET framwork "you must connect to microsoft to solve this problem".What can I do?
Thank you.

Anwsers to the Problem I can't install norton internet security 2010 on windows 7, 64 bit.

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Hi,
Welcome to Microsoft answers.
 
I suggest you to set your computer to clean boot to check if any of the services running in the background are causing the issue.
Here are the steps to set the computer under clean boot:

 
To perform a clean boot follow these steps:
 
1.
Click Start, type msconfig in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
   If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Continue.

2.
On the General tab, click Selective Startup.
3.
Under Selective Startup, click to clear the Load Startup Items check box.
4.
Click the Services tab, click to select the Hide All Microsoft Services check box, and then click Disable All.
5.
Click OK.
6.
When you are prompted, click Restart.
7.
After the computer starts, check if the issue is fixed.
 
If your issue is resolved after performing Clean Boot, then follow the steps mentioned in the following KB article to narrow down the exact source:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135
 
Steps to return your computer to a Normal startup mode,  Reset the computer to start as usual
1.After you have finished troubleshooting, follow these steps to reset the computer to start as usual:
2.Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type your password, or click Continue.
3.On the General tab, click the Normal Startup option, and then click OK.
4.When you are prompted to restart the computer, click Restart.
 
If this does not resolve the issue, then check what version of .net is required to install norton.

 
For more information on .netframwork, logon to:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/951847
 
Thanks and Regards,
Azam - Microsoft Support.

Boot in Safe Mode:

  • Open Run command as previously described
  • Type MSConfig
  • Click on Boot tab
  • Tick Safe boot in Boot option
  • Select Network
  • Click Apply and OK
  • Reboot your system

Your system will boot in Safe mode with Networking. You may now try and open Windows Store and should not see any errors.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: I can't install norton internet security 2010 on windows 7, 64 bit.:

 

 

How to Fix I can't install norton internet security 2010 on windows 7, 64 bit. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.


Related: Problem With Desktop System Icons (Win7 Ultimate SP1, 32-bit),My Invoices & Estimates Deluxe 10 Set Trouble,Constant BSOD, SFC Found Problems But Unable To Resolve,Excel Worksheet W/ Drop Downs,Urlmon.dll Not There, But Actually Is,I Have Been Accessing An Excel File Located On My Desktop With My Laptop. Suddenly, I Get A Message Saying This File Cannot Be Opened.,Automatic Changing Cell Colours,I Now Have A Windows Internet Explorer Add-ons Disabled Message,Dosent Show Attachment In Hotmail With Internet Explorer 9 Windows 7,Partition Recovery With Windows 7
Read More: How Can You Fix - Mouse pointers & other functions on screens go slow?,Autocorrect won't let me choose the radio buttons after \"replace text as you type\" [Solved],How to Fix - Blank white page appears for every website - IE9 - Windows 7?,I have IE8 64 bit installed, but flash does not work with it. When I try to install IE8 32 the site tells me I am running IE8. I cannot uninstall IE8 via the Control Panel. Hoe can I install IE 8 32 bit? Tech Support,How to Fix Error - STARTUP ERROR MESSAGE!?,Getting on Yahoo Games- IE9 just hangs,How to download Ovi suite,Frequent Shut Downs / Blue Screen and AMD Driver Error,msn & outlook won't stay loged in when I check the box. "keep logged in",Computer keeps saying that I have limited access to all wifi networks and won't connect me to any of them, how do I fix this?

No comments:

Post a Comment