Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Troubleshoot:como faço para consertar os erros de registro do windows

como faço para consertar os erros de registro do windows

meu windos está todo desconfigurado, o que faço

Keys to the Problem como faço para consertar os erros de registro do windows

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Please select your language from the drop down list at the bottom of the page to post your question in the language of your choice.
The forum you posted in is for English only.
If you do not find the desired language, support options for additional
international locations can be found by following the link below:

Por favor, selecione o idioma na lista suspensa acima para enviar sua pergunta no idioma de sua escolha.
O fórum que você postou é para Inglês apenas.
Se você não encontrar o idioma desejado acima, opções de suporte para outras localidades internacionais
pode ser encontrada através do link abaixo:

http://answers.microsoft.com/pt-br/windowslive/forum?tab=unanswered
http://support.microsoft.com/common/international.aspx

Boot in Safe Mode:

  • Open Run command as previously described
  • Type MSConfig
  • Click on Boot tab
  • Tick Safe boot in Boot option
  • Select Network
  • Click Apply and OK
  • Reboot your system

Your system will boot in Safe mode with Networking. You may now try and open Windows Store and should not see any errors.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: como faço para consertar os erros de registro do windows:

 

 

How to Fix como faço para consertar os erros de registro do windows with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related: my CD DVD burner does not burn Linked Excel Tables not Visible Menus Links not working in IE9 Links in Facebook don t work click and drag is not working in Outlook Web Access Microsoft Excel 2007 Excel Jump List Not Showing Recent Documents Windows 7 My home pc has windows vista my router is a Linksys WRT110 my laptop has windows 7 When I try to connect to the internet my laptop does not connect and it kicks thehome pc off the net WHY Help my laptop says it is not connected to the internet Macro not sorting all columns in worksheet My tiles on start screen will not open it tells me it cannot open with administrator and to open with another account What can I do my computer will not let me download internet explorer My Window 7 Ultimate N will not go into sleep mode on its own my paste does not work at all i cannot access my games i think i have a virus or bugs on my computer Network cable is unplugged msg AND wireless will not stay connected on Vista Live ca email is coming from one of my contacts and not me No Microsoft Word Starter 2010 opening Followed directions and now nothing What can I do Mouse cursor randomly turns into a big plus sign and does not act like a mouse cursor at all,A Complete List Of Commands In Word 2010's Equation Editor?,AMD Event Client Module,Anchoring A Watermark,Attach Any Document Or Photo Into Hotmail,APPCRASH VHStoDVD5Starter.exe
Read More: Tech Support: How can I stop taskbar THUMBNAIL blinking and get the site onto the screen?,How to Fix Error - my computer skips when I am typing. It will jump to a different line.?,Troubleshoot:When I start excel I get an message that says \"problem sending command to program\",Fast Solution to Problem: How to reinstall Internet Explorer 8 in windows 7 operating system,Fast Solution to Problem: DirectX 11-not working anymore-unable to reinstal,Error "There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program required for the install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor.",Problem with the Lenovo easy capture Application,Internet Explorer 8 History Filter BUG (Windows 7 Enterprise x32 Trial),Since updating to Windows 8.1, unable to disable my logon password and make computer go into sleep.,I tried to shrink my D drive to increase C, but thereare two MRT.exe files which cannot be moved or deleted. What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment