Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Solution to Problem: my laptop won't connect more than 2-3m away from modem

my laptop won't connect more than 2-3m away from modem

I have until recently had no problems connecting my laptop anywhere in the house, but now it won't connect unless in the same room..Once connected, it will sometimes work in other rooms, sometimes not.  What's gone wrong ?

Anwsers to the Problem my laptop won't connect more than 2-3m away from modem

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Hi,
 
1.       Were there any changes made in the Computer prior to this issue?
 
I would suggest you to try the steps mentioned below and check if it helps:
 
Wired and wireless network connection problems in Windows
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/help/wired-and-wireless-network-connection-problems-in-windows?T1=tab04
 
Hope this information is helpful.

To check for Windows updates

  1. Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
  2. In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
  3. If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: my laptop won't connect more than 2-3m away from modem:

 

 

How to Fix my laptop won't connect more than 2-3m away from modem with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related: AVG Technologies ScriptHelperApi Class Add-on,After Running Sysem Restore My PC Running Windows 7 Home Premium Fails To Restart And On Manually Restarting Tells Me The Restore Has Failed Error Code Ox80070005,Access Data Base Engine DLL,After Changing Drive Letters W/ Disk Management In Windows 7 I Can No Longer View My Drives In "Computer",Automatically Deletes Mail When Exiting The Program,Not Able To Access Internet Explorer 8 Correctly.,Backup Error,Sign In Prob. With Games For Windows-live In Dirt 2,I'm Having Trouble Storing My Iphone Contacts In Windows Contacts,Dispositivo Microsoft Notebook Reciever V2.0 No Se Reconoce Dispositivo USB Error 43,Agentctl.dll registration on windows 8 64-bit,Full Cross Reference,How do I stop ads from flickering on Internet Explorer?,black changes to 87% when converting to spot color,Extra Zero's on Time in Excel.

No comments:

Post a Comment