desktop screen is pulsating and right click on explorer shows recent folders for a second only
Hi, my desktop PC (7 ultimate 64bit) sometimes (but not always) has a habit of the screen pulsating and when this happens the windows explorer tab at the bottom when right clicked for recent olders shows the folders but they dissappear almost instantly.
To shut down is also a problem as the buttons vanish before I can get to them.
I run Norton 360 version 5 and all windows and Norton updates are done.
Checkdisc is fine.
PC is 9 months old and no other AV software has been used at any time.
I built it from
scratch so no bloatware.
Any ideas what is causing this?
Solutions to the Problem desktop screen is pulsating and right click on explorer shows recent folders for a second only
How bizarre, I removed a memory stick that was in use and problem is resolved, for now at least!
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error desktop screen is pulsating and right click on explorer shows recent folders for a second only has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: desktop screen is pulsating and right click on explorer shows recent folders for a second only:
How to Fix desktop screen is pulsating and right click on explorer shows recent folders for a second only with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 6100/nForce 420 WHQL Certified driver v.178.13,How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 7600 GS Video Driver v.295.75 Certified,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce 820M Driver v.344.48 WHQL,[Solved] Download NVidia GeForce GTX 560M VGA Driver v.296.17 Certified,Way to Update & Herunterladen NVidia GeForce GT 130M Video Treiber v.295.75 Certified,How to Update & Download SONY SVE14A1X1RH Realtek Ethernet Driver,Where to Download SONY SVS13A2W9ES Bluetooth Driver (Intel) v.2.6 - 188.8.131.52059,Best Way to Update & Download SONY VGN-CR203E Conexant HDAUDIO SoftV92 Data Fax Modem with SmartCP Setup Program v.184.108.40.206 driver,Best Way to Download SONY VGN-FE790G/N Wireless LAN Driver v.10.6.0.29,Method to Update & Download SONY VGN-NR31Z/S Firmware Extension Parser Device v.220.127.116.11,How to Fix Error 0x0000c1f5 Solución?,Error 0x80071a91 Win7 Fix Patch,Error 0x800ccc60 Windows Live Mail [Solved],Error Message 0x800ccc79 Outlook 2000 Fix,What is Error 0xc1ab0001?,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error
Read More: Troubleshoot:Deleted 2 emails in Junk Folder accidentally. Error,Troubleshooting:DEP is always reported disabled every time I run Microsoft Fixit for IE Error,Troubleshoot:Data Execution Prevention problems Error,Troubleshoot:Data Execution Prevention Error on IE 8,Troubleshooting:DEP shuts me out of internet explorer whenever I click on an item such as a picture, calendar, etc.