Dragging mouse in remote desktop results in unexpected automatic c-key-pressing
I know this sounds very weird and I couldn't find any answer or similar issue on the web.
So I'm using my home computer (Windows 7 home premium) to remote desktop my office computer (Windows 7 professional). The problem is, if I do any mouse drag operation in the remote desktop, it'll act as if I press 'c' key on the keyboard.
For example, if I
highlight a couple of words in a text document using the mouse, right after I release the left key of my mouse, those words are replaced by 'c'; or if I use the scroll bar (not mouse wheel, but just click and drag) to browse a Word document, one or multiple
'c' will be automatically added to where the cursor is.
Basically, I cannot use the mouse in remote desktop....
I have tried troubleshooting but had no luck:
(1) unplug or change mouse/keyboard
(2) restart both computers
(3) update the OS
(4) using other computers to remote desktop my office computer does not have any issue; so I'm almost sure it's my home computer's fault...
Any help is appreciated!
Anwsers to the Problem Dragging mouse in remote desktop results in unexpected automatic c-key-pressing
1. Did you make any software or hardware changes on your machine prior to this issue?
2. Have you updated the mouse drivers in the remote computer?
3. Is it working fine in your computer?
4. What is the make and model of the mouse?
5. Is VPN working fine?
I would suggest you to follow these steps and check if it helps.
Boot the computer in safe mode and check if the same issue occurs, here is the link:
If it works fine in safe mode, then try performing clean boot and check if any third party services running in the background are causing the issue.
Make sure that you put back the computer to normal startup mode once it is done.
- Go to control panel.
- Click on mouse.
- Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
- Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.
For more details, refer the below link:
Hope this information is helpful.
Because of this Dragging mouse in remote desktop results in unexpected automatic c-key-pressing error, Windows can fail in starting some processes and the system's performance can significantly slow down. In some cases, Windows has problems starting up and the system can freeze.
Lastly, this error Dragging mouse in remote desktop results in unexpected automatic c-key-pressing can even result in the Blue screen of death error message, just like other critical Windows errors. If any of the above problems and symptoms occur in your PC, then you should immediately seek to resolve this problem.
In order to resolve Dragging mouse in remote desktop results in unexpected automatic c-key-pressing error or repair the corrupted and damaged Windows files, you will need a Dragging mouse in remote desktop results in unexpected automatic c-key-pressing error repair tool. There is more than one method of treating this kind of error code, and here is how you can manually do it:
- Start the computer and log in as administrator
- Go to the start button and select All Programs. Go to Accessories, System Tools, and then System Restore
- Click on System Restore and in a new window, select the 'Restore my computer to an earlier time's option and click Next
- On the new confirmation window that appears, click Next
- Restart your computer after the restoration has been completed
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Dragging mouse in remote desktop results in unexpected automatic c-key-pressing:
How to Fix Dragging mouse in remote desktop results in unexpected automatic c-key-pressing with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: Way to Update & Download SONY SVE14A2X1EH Wireless State Device driver,How to Update & Download SONY SVS1511X9RB Graphics Driver for D2 (Intel) v.9.17 - 188.8.131.5228,Method to Download SONY VGN-CR290N Realtek High Definition Audio Driver v.184.108.40.20633,Download SONY VGN-FS710/W Utilities DLL Update v.6.4.0.06290 driver,Method to Update & Download SONY VGN-NR460E/P Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver v.220.127.116.1147,How to Fix Error 0x0000c1f5 Solución?,Error 0x80071a91 Win7 Fix Patch,Error 0x800ccc60 Windows Live Mail [Solved],Error Message 0x800ccc79 Outlook 2000 Fix,What is Error 0xc1ab0001?,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error,Solution to ashoutxt.dll Missing Error,Solution to cxcore096.dll Missing Error,Where can I Find dsauth.dll File,How to Fix msde.dll Not Found Error,Best Method to Fix psizewizres.dll Error
Read More: Does hibernation eats up more disk space on every hibernate? [Solved],Troubleshooting:doing a system restore in windows 7 starter on hp mini netbook.still restoing for over an hour.is this normal?,Troubleshoot:Dos program in XP mode on Windows 7 Error,How Can You Fix - Download from internet?,Display a term next to a cell that falls within a given range ? [Anwsered],Data validation question. Maintaining and updating named ranges.,Desktop Gadget Gallery on Windows 7,delete empty rows,Deleting a page and also how can I copy an exact page lay out on a new page,Date Formula for 1st Sunday of each Month (3rd to 9th)