the file is locked. try the command later
We are sharing an Excel 2007 Workbook between two PCs. The file is stored on a NAS.
One PC continually get warned "The file is locked.
Try the Command Later" and then they are unable to save the file. Everything was working well before but this just
started happening last week. We have removed AntiVirus from both PCs and checked access on the NAS, which appears to be identical for both workstations. Both are set to "Allow changes by more than one user at the same time" We are out of things to try.
Please help. Thanks
Solutions to the Problem the file is locked. try the command later
Post your queries in the forum mentioned below with regards to your issue.
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error the file is locked. try the command later has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: the file is locked. try the command later:
How to Fix the file is locked. try the command later with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: Chamclock exe utorrent execsrss exe bsod Pdfcreatehook exe Et5sc exe Virus Runtime Error Ptsrv exe Fxsclnt exe Windows Xp Download Kdb Sync Exe Has Stopped Working Hotsync exe Window System32 Rundll32 Exe iw3sp exe has stopped working W32tm Exe Vista Lsass exe Revision Number Igfxext Exe Error nircmd exe ntoskml exe Rundll32 exe Not Found Vista kgshare app exe error Umxagent exe Ntoskrnl exe 0x0000001e Windows 7 Wmp54gv4 Exe Application Error what is teatimer exe,Java and Adobe downloads arn t working stating not enough space kodak hero 9 1 printer not working correctly after update loaded xp mode with virtualpc does not appear on programs list cant work mcafee and windows internet explorer 9 not compatible my window7 cannot connect to the network red cross and Server execution failed My Desktop Computer hangs after a 10 to 15min if do not work on it but after restart it works My DNS is telling me that it s not responding My laptop was recently auto updated and once the os boots up nothing responds and when I hit ctrl alt delete I get Failure to display security and shut down options my internet explorer keeps giving me the error of not responding any advise My wireless printer will not print the bottom line of the border on a poster i designed in Word 2010 Why Help microsoft Webcam 1 4 not working properly New PC cannot create system recovery on win 8 error code Java 7u45 is not working in Internet Explorer 11 No matter what LEFT not right button gets deactivated for several seconds have tried mouse settings etc my Microsoft Word Starter 2010 is not responding everytime i open it an automatic pop up downloading
Read More: [Solution] Cannot access Hotmail through Internet Explorer.,How to Fix - can't login to hotmail with IE8 but can with Mozilla Fire Fox?,Would changing from Window 7 x32 to Windows 7 x64 really be a good fit for me?? [Solved],Tech Support: Help windows keep opening automatically in any application!,Access Denied make sure the drive is not full or write protected Tech Support