I have an issue with accessing the homepage after upgrading to Internet Explorer 9.
I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 9 and now I can not connect to my home page (comcast.Net)
Original title : upgraded frm windows 7 to9 cannot connect to home page
Solutions to the Problem I have an issue with accessing the homepage after upgrading to Internet Explorer 9.
- Go to the Start button.
- In the Search box, type "cmd" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- At the command prompt, type "chkdsk /r /f" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- Reboot your computer.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: I have an issue with accessing the homepage after upgrading to Internet Explorer 9.:
How to Fix I have an issue with accessing the homepage after upgrading to Internet Explorer 9. with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: Time I Try To Open My Internet Explorer It Says (Not Responding),No System Maintenance Icon In Control Panel,How I Put Two Ip In Two Lan Card In Win 7,Excel 2007 Copying Cells Into Filtered Rows,Detect When User Adds New Column To Sheet,Can't Type Quotes In Some Forums,Im Looking For A Formula To SORT & Match To Get Max,Part II - Need Help With Nested IF(AND Statements,Task Manager (and Perfmon) Report ~50% CPU But Processes List Says System Idle Process 96%,Cannot Uninstall Juno Internet Software From Windows 7 Enterprise 32
Read More: How to Fix - how to i change my favorites on my favorite bar,[Anwsered] Jeg for **** meddelesen, Micr. explorer er ophør,Solution to Error: multiple windows at same time.,Tech Support: Creating recovery disc after hard disk partition in windows 7,Troubleshooting:blue screen on start up wundows 7 home premium,USB Mouse freezing,IE8 Auto Complete not working,How to get a "Text to Columns" macro and other macro to work together?,IE not working message pos up when trying to attach a photo file to email,Help with password protected file