Unexpected Shutdown on Windows 7
Hi i have bought a very exspensive gamer computer and 2 months after I get blue screen and an unexpected shutdown !
I got Windows 7 64-bit edition
AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 b50 3,21 GHz
ATI Radeon HD 5700
Ram 4 GB
Solutions to the Problem Unexpected Shutdown on Windows 7
- Have you updated the drivers on your computer?
Firstly, I’d recommend you to download and install the latest Windows 7 compatible drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
For more information on updating drivers, see
Update drivers: recommended links
With respect to blue screen error, I’d recommend you to follow the steps listed on the article mentioned below to resolve blue screen errors:
Resolving stop (blue screen) errors in Windows 7
Because of this Unexpected Shutdown on Windows 7 error, Windows can fail in starting some processes and the system's performance can significantly slow down. In some cases, Windows has problems starting up and the system can freeze.
Lastly, this error Unexpected Shutdown on Windows 7 can even result in the Blue screen of death error message, just like other critical Windows errors. If any of the above problems and symptoms occur in your PC, then you should immediately seek to resolve this problem.
In order to resolve Unexpected Shutdown on Windows 7 error or repair the corrupted and damaged Windows files, you will need a Unexpected Shutdown on Windows 7 error repair tool. There is more than one method of treating this kind of error code, and here is how you can manually do it:
- Start the computer and log in as administrator
- Go to the start button and select All Programs. Go to Accessories, System Tools, and then System Restore
- Click on System Restore and in a new window, select the 'Restore my computer to an earlier time's option and click Next
- On the new confirmation window that appears, click Next
- Restart your computer after the restoration has been completed
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Unexpected Shutdown on Windows 7:
How to Fix Unexpected Shutdown on Windows 7 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: 2 GIG SD Cards and Windows 7 64 Bit Puzzler adobe reader doesn t work with ie8 in Windows 7 Home Premium Can t read pps powerpoint attachments from my Windows Mail Are there Windows 7 drivers for an Adaptec 2940U SCSI card Brightness won t adjust with Windows 8 1 BSOD Windows 8 help After automatic Windows Updates all pictures are blurry in Internet Explorer 9 Can you install flash on Windows CE7 to enable online flash games to play Action Center telling me to download 32 bit drivers when I am running 64 bit Windows 7 Catalyst Control Center Host application has stopped working Windows is checking for a solution to the problem when logged in to Windows Can t use the edit toolbar in Windows Live Movie Maker Custom created wallpaper in Vista loses resolution in Windows 7 Compatibility issue with Starz and Windows 7 64 bit Desktop Icons disappear when right clicking on desktop in Windows 7 After updating to Windows 8 1 receiving error code 0X80070002 and all of my apps stopped working Do I need the original Windows disks to use Virtual PC 2007,Can I Download Elgato Eye Tv3 Digital Receiver Since My Laptop Does Not Have A Cd Player?,Printer Problem After Win 7 SP1 Installed,HomeGroup Not Working Both Ways,MapPoint Microsoft 2011 Problems Working New Down Load Complete But Software Will Not Open And Work...running Windows 7,I Justed Randomly Start Getting The Blue Screen And I Cant Figure Out The Problem.
Read More: Programs gone after hard drive replaced Tech Support,,Solution to Problem: After the most recent Windows Updates various application have stopped working and getting message \"MMC could not create snap-in\",How to Fix - Panzer General 2 windows 7?,How to Fix - Calculated formula in a pivot table?,Tips On How To Decorate Your Apartment,Regular MBA vs Online MBA,A Review of the Google Assassin Google Adwords Course,Attempting to logon to windows7 home premium,Hard drive NTFS file structure error reported by Windows events.