Dell Inspiron 15 with Windows 7 having Startup issue with flicking
Windows 7 in Dell Inspiron 15 Start up screen flicking between Blue screen and logged-in.
As flicking, difficult to enter into any other steps to fix it.
F8 gives F2 and F12 options for Set up and Boot options.
Initially it was possible to go into safe mode,
Now the flicking prevents to do window key+x.
Dell Diagnostics and Memory Check and Tests gave Passed result.
What to do now? Thank u in advance...
Anwsers to the Problem Dell Inspiron 15 with Windows 7 having Startup issue with flicking
- Go to the Start button.
- In the Search box, type "cmd" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- At the command prompt, type "chkdsk /r /f" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- Reboot your computer.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Dell Inspiron 15 with Windows 7 having Startup issue with flicking:
How to Fix Dell Inspiron 15 with Windows 7 having Startup issue with flicking with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: Black hole Gap in Task Bar Windows 8 1 Pro asus drivers Getting Error code 0x80070015 when doing backup in Windows 7 asus mainboard driver download Metro Apps Still Not Lauching After April 8 Windows 8 1 Update asus motherboard drivers Silverlight Updates causing Windows 7 32bit system to hang at desktop asus support Starting in Oct 2012 My computer started shuting down at radom times I sometimes get a error box saying Microsoft Windows is not responding asus com System Restore vs Windows Backup asus drivers Windows Unexpected Shutdowns Need Help asus support Steps to One-Click Download and Update Asus Touchpad Drivers on Your Computer,Icon Deleted Nd Required,Computer After Infected By Fake Antivirus,Resource (web Proxy) Is Online But Isn't Responding To Connection Attempts,Using Drop.down Box In Word,Win 7 X64 32gb SDHC ReadyBoost Issue
Read More: Fast Solution to Error: Outlook 2010 Form Problem -Form Works but Text selected in Form does not appear.,Fast Solution to Error: During shutdown I get can not start program and get cmd.exe,Pop Up Blocker on IE8 - Won't allow PDFs to be opened or saved [Solved],Issue copying files between hard disks Tech Support,how do i e-mail pictures from my windows photo gallery?,Application Does Not Start in Windows 7,NTLDR is Missing. Press CTR + ALT + DEL to restart?,Apps keep crashing every time I click on the tile, what's wrong?,Why is windows experience index for graphics score is less than gaming graphics score?,MSE keeps detecting and quarantining trojan js/medfos.b, how to remove it permanently?