Samsung USB drivers for windows 7
I have the Samsung Tocco Ultra but i'm having trouble installing the USB drivers from Samsungs websites.
Everything else has downloaded except these.
Can anyone assist with this problem
Keys to the Problem Samsung USB drivers for windows 7
I would suggest you to download the software from the link mentioned below and install it in compatibility mode and check if it fixes the problem:
Follow these steps to install the software in compatibility mode:
Right click the installation file and select Properties.
Click the Compatibility tab.
Under Compatibility mode, check the Run this program in compatibility mode for:option.
Select XP (Service Pack 2) or Windows XP (Service Pack 3)from the available options.
Click Apply and OK.
Make older programs run in this version of Windows
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
This particular error can easily be resolved with a few simple steps. However, if you are not confident in your ability to use the methods below or they do not fully remove the issue on your computer, you may want to seek the assistance of a qualified repair technician who is well versed in fixing Samsung USB drivers for windows 7.
- Back-up the Registry of your operating system.
- Find the Registry Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\OSUpgrade]
- Note: this Registry Key should already exist, if it does not exist, create it.
- Create a brand new DWORD Value that is named AllowOsUpdate
- Set the Value to 0x00000001.
- Close and reopen your Control Panel.
- Restart the Microsoft Windows.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Samsung USB drivers for windows 7:
How to Fix Samsung USB drivers for windows 7 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: Time I Try To Open My Internet Explorer It Says (Not Responding),No System Maintenance Icon In Control Panel,How I Put Two Ip In Two Lan Card In Win 7,Excel 2007 Copying Cells Into Filtered Rows,Detect When User Adds New Column To Sheet,Can't Type Quotes In Some Forums,Im Looking For A Formula To SORT & Match To Get Max,Part II - Need Help With Nested IF(AND Statements,Task Manager (and Perfmon) Report ~50% CPU But Processes List Says System Idle Process 96%,Cannot Uninstall Juno Internet Software From Windows 7 Enterprise 32
Read More: How to Resolve - print screen freezing the computer?,Solution to Error: Windows cannot find the specified path,de,Y axis help,Trying to create a report [Solved],How to Fix Problem - can't login to advanced startup options due to inop key letter of password?Used on screen keyboard for regular use.?,USB Mouse freezing,IE8 Auto Complete not working,How to get a "Text to Columns" macro and other macro to work together?,IE not working message pos up when trying to attach a photo file to email,Help with password protected file