When I share HP LaserJet 4200 printer from a Windows 7 64bit machine and try to install the driver, it says driver not found *.INI file missing
Original title: HP LaserJet 4200 printer drive for Windows 7 giving problem
My hp laserjet 4200n printer is connected to an XP print server through parallel port, when I share this printer from an Windows 7 64bit machine and try to install the driver, it says driver not found *.INI file missing I already down loaded driver fromhp
site but invain.
Anwsers to the Problem When I share HP LaserJet 4200 printer from a Windows 7 64bit machine and try to install the driver, it says driver not found *.INI file missing
Hi Mohammed Arif A.
You can try connecting the printer again and check for Windows updates and see if the drivers are getting installed.
Install Windows updates in Windows 7
You can also refer the following HP site and try redownloading the drivers and check.
Also refer the following link and try the steps suggested.
Troubleshoot network printer problems
Note: This article applies to Windows 7 also.
Hope this information is helpful.
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error When I share HP LaserJet 4200 printer from a Windows 7 64bit machine and try to install the driver, it says driver not found *.INI file missing has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: When I share HP LaserJet 4200 printer from a Windows 7 64bit machine and try to install the driver, it says driver not found *.INI file missing:
How to Fix When I share HP LaserJet 4200 printer from a Windows 7 64bit machine and try to install the driver, it says driver not found *.INI file missing with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: Anyone Having Trouble Opening Yahoo Mail Through IE8?,0x80070001 Error When Doing Windows Backup,Active X Controls I E 9,After Sending An E Mail,the Lower Right Corner Now Shows, Sending Mail, Rather Than Connecting And Stops Normal Activity Of E Mail Functions. How To Get Rid Of "sending Mail" Notice,Assembling A Manuscript With Multiple Chapters In Individual Files,Printer No Printing From Email,How To Sum Range VBA Depending On Fill Down,Comparision Of Two Cell At A Time & Result In Tick,Windows 7 Pro Freezes Windows Every 60 Seconds When Using Windows Applications,Windows 8 And Pinning On Start Menu,Recorded Dvd Movies And Sound Do Not Sync.,How To Format Fat 32,Simple Table Not Behaving Correctly,Word Starter Open With Previous Document,IE 11 Seems Notto OPEN When Pinned To Taskbar.
Read More: When booting up Windows 7 computer, getting error btballoon.dll - bad image [Solved],Event ID 1060 Error in Event Viewer [Anwsered],[Solved] Problem Opening Files - Browser Choice Appearing,Does Windows 7 Starter provide a Language Toolbar [Solved],Solution to Error: Blue screen BCCode: 116,IE 8 Need to print youtube embedded static images on regular web pages.,SEARCH INDEX CHANGES WITHOUT PERMISSION,Display Mode Selection and Aero Previews Disappear,SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION from netio.sys started 2 days ago for no apparent reason,I have a backup program surviving from a previous computer. How can I remove it?