Monday, February 22, 2016

How to Fix Error - Here is the problem.__I cannot get my wireless adapter (wusb600n) to work AT THE SAME TIME with my router (befsr41) if I unplug one or the other - it works perfectly.?

Here is the problem.__I cannot get my wireless adapter (wusb600n) to work AT THE SAME TIME with my router (befsr41) if I unplug one or the other - it works perfectly.

Windows 7 professional -
wusb600n will acess the internet, the router will give me access to my laptop files

Keys to the Problem Here is the problem.__I cannot get my wireless adapter (wusb600n) to work AT THE SAME TIME with my router (befsr41) if I unplug one or the other - it works perfectly.

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Hi Jimbospc,
1) since when are you facing this issue?

I would suggest you to run Network troubleshooter.When a network problem occurs in Windows 7, the Network troubleshooter helps to diagnose and repair the problem.
For example, when you see some error messages such as “Page cannot be displayed”
or “Server is not available,” you have the option of using the Network troubleshooter to identify the problem.
To open the Network troubleshooter from network-related error messages, click Diagnose or Troubleshoot.

Check out the link which talks about “Network Troubleshooter”.
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Using-the-Network-troubleshooter-in-Windows-7

To resolve this issue, disable the DHCP BROADCAST flag in Windows Vista.
To do this, follow these steps:

Important: serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly.
Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully.
For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it.
Then, you can restore the registry
if a problem occurs.
For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756

1. Click Start , type regedit in the Start Search box, and then click regedit in the Programs list.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type your password, or click Continue.
2.
Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\GUID
In this registry path, click the (GUID) subkey that corresponds to the network adapter that is connected to the network.

3. On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD (32-bit) Value.


4. In the New Value #1 box, type DhcpConnEnableBcastFlagToggle, and then press ENTER.

5. Right-click DhcpConnEnableBcastFlagToggle, and then click Modify.


6. In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.


7. Close Registry Editor.

Follow the article given below which talks about the same.
Windows Vista cannot obtain an IP address from certain routers or from certain non-Microsoft DHCP servers
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928233
Shalini
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer.
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

Boot in Safe Mode:

  • Open Run command as previously described
  • Type MSConfig
  • Click on Boot tab
  • Tick Safe boot in Boot option
  • Select Network
  • Click Apply and OK
  • Reboot your system

Your system will boot in Safe mode with Networking. You may now try and open Windows Store and should not see any errors.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Here is the problem.__I cannot get my wireless adapter (wusb600n) to work AT THE SAME TIME with my router (befsr41) if I unplug one or the other - it works perfectly.:

 

 

How to Fix Here is the problem.__I cannot get my wireless adapter (wusb600n) to work AT THE SAME TIME with my router (befsr41) if I unplug one or the other - it works perfectly. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.


Related: Can I Convert Pdf Documents Into Word Just Using Adobe?,How To Turn On Schedule In "Backup",Work Book Password Protected,IE 8 On Win7 Won't Launch Unless I Run As Administrator.,From The Desktop, IE Web Sites Shrunk,Alfa 5 DBi Antenna Compatability,A Disconnected Drive Is Still Showing In "backup And "restore",Authentication Certificate Missing When Trying To Connect To Secure Wireless Network,Autoplay Not Working When Inserting The CD /DVD.,ALL SHORTCUT PROGRAMMES OPEN WITH ADOBEREADER
Read More: when I try to install IE 8 on vista ultimate SP1 32 bit it gives me a message IE 8 supports not this version of windows Tech Support,Tech Support: My computer won't start. Please help!,[Anwsered] Alt-Tab always shows two latest Word windows,,Fast Solution to Problem: is this normal internet explore using 46% cpu usage evrithyng else normal,Stop snoring with asonor anti snore remedy,Appears something when to click on a circle or square box,access virtual drive C through host,General Failure: The URL...................................."The system cannot find the file specified.",splwow64.exe__?use 32 bit reg path @ cregistry @ @ qeaaxh@z could not be located in the dynamic link library LXCGUTIL.DLL

No comments:

Post a Comment