Wednesday, February 24, 2016

[Solution] I have an old version of Silverlight. I'm trying to upgrade. I'm told to uninstall old version. My computer says it cannot open old version to uninstall

I have an old version of Silverlight. I'm trying to upgrade. I'm told to uninstall old version. My computer says it cannot open old version to uninstall

I have an old version of Silverlight.
Attempting to upgrade.
I'm told to uninstall old version.
When attempting to uninstall I'm told it cannot open the program to uninstall.
Without uninstalling old version, I can not upgrade

Keys to the Problem I have an old version of Silverlight. I'm trying to upgrade. I'm told to uninstall old version. My computer says it cannot open old version to uninstall

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Hi Oskar Stabs,
To uninstall old version of silverlight from your computer follow steps given below.
Step : 1
         a.       Click on start button
         b.      Go to control panel
         c.       Select programs
         d.      Then click on Uninstall or change a program
         e.      You will find list of programs, in that select Microsoft silverlight
          f.        Then click on uninstall
    View the link given below to know more about, how to uninstall Microsoft silverlight.
    
Uinstalling Microsoft Silverlight
    To install the latest version of silverlight, view the following link
    
Upgrade Microsoft silverlight

Open Action Center by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, and then, under System and Security, clicking Review your computer's status.

Make sure your computer has at least the minimum amount of random access memory (RAM) required to run the program that is displaying the error. Look for the program requirements online or in the packaging information.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: I have an old version of Silverlight. I'm trying to upgrade. I'm told to uninstall old version. My computer says it cannot open old version to uninstall:

 

 

How to Fix I have an old version of Silverlight. I'm trying to upgrade. I'm told to uninstall old version. My computer says it cannot open old version to uninstall with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open it, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related: Corrupt partition can t boot Windows 7 Startup Repair Fails asus support Dual booting Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate TermService running but Remote Desktop not connected asus drivers I have Windows 7 Screen goes dark and will computer will not funtion asus support Shortcut keys will lock me out on Windows 7 Home Premium asus mainboard driver download SSMMgr exe has stopped working a problem caused the program to stop working correctly Windows will close this program and notify you if a solution is available 2 days Error Could not find the macromedia flash asus mainboard driver download where do I get the ioport sys driver that I need for Windows 7 asus driver Your version of Windows SharePoint Services 3 0 isn t compatible with this version of Windows asus drivers 1 Flip off the laptop. Turn it over onto its cover so that you can accessibility the back panel.,Can one teach Windows 7 to do copying of large files in the background realtek pcie gbe family controller driver Dell xps 9000 running Windows 7 CTRL key is locked regardless of different keyboards connected realtek driver download passwords for login on websites no longer work since switching to Windows 8 realtek drivers windows 7 Shutdown and Logon Issue Windows 7 Realtek Audio Drivers Windows XP Start Windows Media Center automatically when Windows 8 1 starts www realtek com tw Windows 7 not allowing me to connect to my wireless router realtek pcie fe family controller driver Wireless Network Connection Problems on Windows 7 realtek driver download Realtek LAN Driver DOWNLOAD
Read More: How to Fix - BSoD Again This Time its Different.?,Troubleshoot:After waking from sleep, program windows are located off screen,[Solution] Deleting email addresses from the drop-down list,Troubleshooting:original cell location (identity),How Can You Fix - My toolbars now only shows up when I put the curser at the top of the screen. Not sure what I did to cause this but how do I get it back so my IE and Google toolbars are always up there again??,Backup 'change Settings" "Back up now" and "turn on schedule" do not function properly,Backup fails to complete, there is some I/O device error,XP Labors Heavily and Will not Start (sometimes even in safe mode. And if it starts in SM, it will freeze when I try to get in to change anything.),MS Windows Back up failing,How to Use Report Filter to Filter on Value

No comments:

Post a Comment