System Bios Cache setting in bios
should i turn on the system bios cache in my motherboard's bios for windows 7??
Solutions to the Problem System Bios Cache setting in bios
Cacheing the system and video BIOSes was only applicable to DOS and Windows versions running on DOS - Windows 3.x and 9x.
It speeded the system since those Windows versions interacted with the BIOS while running.
Windows NT, 2000, XP and later do not use the system BIOSes while running.
Cacheing the BIOSes wastes the memory used.
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error System Bios Cache setting in bios
Caution: Unless you an advanced computer user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: System Bios Cache setting in bios:
How to Fix System Bios Cache setting in bios with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: Anyone Having Trouble Opening Yahoo Mail Through IE8?,0x80070001 Error When Doing Windows Backup,Active X Controls I E 9,After Sending An E Mail,the Lower Right Corner Now Shows, Sending Mail, Rather Than Connecting And Stops Normal Activity Of E Mail Functions. How To Get Rid Of "sending Mail" Notice,Assembling A Manuscript With Multiple Chapters In Individual Files,Printer No Printing From Email,How To Sum Range VBA Depending On Fill Down,Comparision Of Two Cell At A Time & Result In Tick,Windows 7 Pro Freezes Windows Every 60 Seconds When Using Windows Applications,Windows 8 And Pinning On Start Menu,Recorded Dvd Movies And Sound Do Not Sync.,How To Format Fat 32,Simple Table Not Behaving Correctly,Word Starter Open With Previous Document,IE 11 Seems Notto OPEN When Pinned To Taskbar.
Read More: I downloaded a copy of windows XP last spring and they sent ,Windows 7 taskbar has disappeared and I can't recover it [Solved],[Anwsered] "Test Mode Windows 7 build 7600" watermark on des,How to Resolve - word and excel 7?,cannot print e-mails from yahoo,aol etc in ie9 w7 [Anwsered],IE 8 Need to print youtube embedded static images on regular web pages.,SEARCH INDEX CHANGES WITHOUT PERMISSION,Display Mode Selection and Aero Previews Disappear,SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION from netio.sys started 2 days ago for no apparent reason,I have a backup program surviving from a previous computer. How can I remove it?