Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Troubleshoot:"bundleSetup icon" has appeared on my desktop.

"bundleSetup icon" has appeared on my desktop.

Original title:
bundleSetup icon has appeared on my desktop what is it used for and why would I need it, if not needed can I delet it?

Anwsers to the Problem "bundleSetup icon" has appeared on my desktop.

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Hi Norma Crawford,
 
Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

 
Based on the information, it seems a bundle setup icon has appeared on the desktop.
It would be helpful if you could reply to these questions to assist you further.
1.
Does this setup icon related to any particular program? Is it named as "bundle setup"?
2.
Have you made any recent software or hardware changes on the system?
 
This issue may happen if you have tried to install any programs on the system recently and selected the option to create a shortcut of the program on desktop at the time of installation.
If you are not sure of any recent installations or created any desktop icons, then you may delete the same.
Right click on the icon and select delete.
 
Hope the information helps.
 
Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues.
We will be happy to help.

Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:

  • Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
  • A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
  • On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
  • Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
  • For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
  • There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
  • Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
  • After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
  • Check again to see if the error "bundleSetup icon" has appeared on my desktop. has been fixed.

If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: "bundleSetup icon" has appeared on my desktop.:

 

 

How to Fix "bundleSetup icon" has appeared on my desktop. with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related: My work web browser Lotus Notes doesn t work with IE10 and I need to use Version 9 again How can I change back List of Email Recipients That is Not the list of Contacts Microsoft Wireless Mouse keyboard 3000 hotkeys not working Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 Cannot Verify the Licence for this Product its not leting me go to https web mo gov doc offSearchWeb all i git is Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage ive tried on uther pc with out explorer 8 and it went right to it but with this one it wont need help My emails do not show a date How can I show them listed by date Laptop will not boot up properly my pc gave me a pop up notification that i have the same ip address as someone else what do i do now is that a security threat My Office WORD 2007 or OFC 12 Normal dotm template contains a bullet symbol 1 HARD RETURN symbol I cannot remove cut or delete these characters my volume mixer icon on the task bar will not open Microsoft will not open ever time it redirects me to view and track downloads pop up new tab reads element not found in IE 8 My PC keeps shitting down by itself and I cannot figure out what it happening It only does this if I levae it alone for more than 30 minutes Not able to access Internet Explorer 8 correctly my computer wont install anything error installer is not working,Can t install Subsystem for UNIX based Applications on Windows 7 Enterprise ati technologies drivers video card Excel 2007 with Windows7 not updating Recent files on right click of icon in start bar Ati Radeon treiber Internet Explorer for Windows 7 in Europe ATI driver Problems w Firefox and MS Office 2010 Beta new machine Windows 7 Professional ati technologies drivers video card Spotify has stopped loading in Windows 7 after 2 months perfect running Short of reloading the programme what can I do ati driver update Windows 7 freeze after shutdown ati radeon driver Windows Vista Update KB980248 breaks start menu and taskbar ati radeon drivers download scan realtek audio driver
Read More: [Anwsered] Windows 8 goes black/freezes at start screen afte,How to Resolve - I have a dell v505w printer that will not l,Trying to create a report [Solved],Internet explorer 8 doesn't work while firefox does. [Anwser,How can I set a formula or a function to a cell like below ,Windows media player encountered problem downloading files from my hotmail account how do I fix this ???,Where to find rules for solsuite 6?,Yellow triangle over internet access,When attempting to run backup and restore on windows 7 the backup fails and I get windows error code 0x810D0D37,The IP Helper service terminated with the following error: The data is invalid.

No comments:

Post a Comment