I deleted all methods for opening IE when viruses were probable but now I cannot find IE anywhere i look.
I deleted all methods for opening IE when viruses were probable but now I cannot find IE anywhere I look.
I have not got any tiles or shortcuts to help me connect and when I try to find IE in programs it is not showing.
I am using Firefox at the moment.
Solutions to the Problem I deleted all methods for opening IE when viruses were probable but now I cannot find IE anywhere i look.
Navigate to C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer installation folder and double click on iexplore
to open Internet Explore , you also right click on iexplore and select the option send to desktop (shortcut)
If you do not find the folder then IE has been uninstalled and you need to install it again
Follow the below steps to install it again
1.Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.
(If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Search.)
2.Enter Windows features in the search box, tap or click Settings, and then tap or click Turn Windows features on or off.
3.In the Windows Features dialog box, select the Internet Explorer 11 check box.
4.Then you can install Internet Explorer again
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error I deleted all methods for opening IE when viruses were probable but now I cannot find IE anywhere i look. has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: I deleted all methods for opening IE when viruses were probable but now I cannot find IE anywhere i look.:
How to Fix I deleted all methods for opening IE when viruses were probable but now I cannot find IE anywhere i look. with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: Am logged on to the Wa State Empl page but cannot get the check boxes on the application to show up on my computer My computer is a Toshiba Laptop running MS Windows XP Home Edition 2002 I have pop up blocker turned off asus driver download How do you backup all files to an external harddrive with Windows XP asus drivers I see BLUE when trying to install Windows6 1 KB958559 x64 RefreshPkg msu asus motherboard drivers Samsung A50 5MP Digital Camera will not connect to my 64 bit laptop with Windows 7 asus mainboard driver download START screen on Windows 8 blank No applications visible asus driver Windows Media Center opens but the closes program by itself and offers no solution asus driver Windows updates failing with errors 800B0100 and 80073712 asus motherboard drivers Realtek AC97 audio drivers for Windows 10 Realtek AC97 audio drivers for Windows 8.1 Realtek AC97 audio drivers for Windows 8,All Programs On The Desktop Open The Windows Media Center,Adding Radial Dials To Forms In Word 2010,Adobe Flash Player Up-dates Will Not Download. Manage Add-ons Does Not Show Anything Disabled.,Anything I Type In The Search Engine Immediately Closes IE 8.,Alps Pointing Device Stops Working And Resumes.
Read More: Solution to Error: Cannot get Internet Explorer to work,Troubleshooting:How do I stop Internet Explorer popup asking \"Do you want to set internet explorer as your default page\" Error,How to Fix - \"System Repair Application has stopped working\"?,Fast Solution to Problem: Cant open in Excel 2010 files with office 2003 running in windows xp parallels on a macbook pro,Starting up Windows 7, getting windows\\system 32\\MRT.exe not found [Solved],Programs Compatibility Application Applications App Apps Game Games Legacy Crash Crashes Hang Hangs,iMesh is not working only minimizes,How I can I restore MS-DOS backup (.bak) to Vista?,Won't connect to network, Ipconfig shows media state disconnected, Ipconfig release and renew not functional,On start-up I see: "Checking file system on C: The type of the file system is NTFS."