attachment to Windows Mail broken into packets
Hi - I have a 2008 desktop with Vista 7 and Windows Mail.
Since June 2012 (7 months ago) whenever I send an attachment, ( one photo of any size or a large Excell file) my computer will send.
the recipient gets a dozen or so packets that cannot
Frustrating and the impression of a "stupid sender" or a virus issue.
This situation with my computer arose when a neighbour sent me a photo from her phone and I forwarded that photo.
I have Norton antivurus that is current.
My Windows updates are current.
Thoughts to a solution please?
Keys to the Problem attachment to Windows Mail broken into packets
Tools | Accounts | Mail | Properties | Advanced.
Uncheck: "Break apart messages........".
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: attachment to Windows Mail broken into packets:
How to Fix attachment to Windows Mail broken into packets with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: How Can You Fix - autodata 3.38 runtime error 217 at 004BB10D?,Tech Support: Backup Failed Error Codes 0x80070005 AND 0x8078008A.,Troubleshoot:Are there some best practices concerned to the partitioning of the disks using windows 7?,How to Fix - Atheros 5007ag wifi driver for windows 7 x64?,How to Fix Error - Are Windows 7 \"Sticky Notes\" saveable? If so, how??,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?