Are there any integration to mobile devices with NAV?
What integration to mobile devices is there for NAV.
Or a thin client of NAV for mobile use.
What has been done outside of ssrs/ SharePoint for reporting to produce reports outside of NAV?
Thanks in advance
Anwsers to the Problem Are there any integration to mobile devices with NAV?
Your Windows 7 question is more complex than what is typically answered in the Microsoft Answers forums.
It is better suited for the Microsoft Dynamics community.
Here are some links to get help for that product.
Microsoft Dynamics Community - Microsoft Dynamics NAV Forum:
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix Are there any integration to mobile devices with NAV?
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Are there any integration to mobile devices with NAV?:
How to Fix Are there any integration to mobile devices with NAV? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: Are maintenance procedures and updates performed when the computer is in the sleep mode? [Solved],Solution to Error: Attaching wps files to email,How Can You Fix - Attempt to upgrade from Internet Explorer(IE)6 to IE-8 and it fails to install.?,[Solved] backup boot files recovery mistake,How to Fix Problem - Autoplay Won't Finish or Close?,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?