Alternate watermarks on odd/even pages
I would like to have alternate picture watermarks on odd and even pages in a booklet.
I want to use the left half of the picture on the even numbered pages and the right half of the picture o the odd numbered pages.
When I tried it, When I put one half
of the picture in it would let me put it on either the odd or even pages.
But, when I put the other half of the picture as a watermark it seemed to replace the first half with the second half.
Can I have two picture watermarks at the same time? Thanks!
Anwsers to the Problem Alternate watermarks on odd/even pages
I just answered my own question.
Instead of using a watermark, I added my picture to the headers -- the left half of the picture on the even page header and the right half of the picture on the odd page header -- and positioned them on the page so that
they line up with each other.
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Alternate watermarks on odd/even pages:
How to Fix Alternate watermarks on odd/even pages with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: error message fsui.exe/ wlidcli.dll is missing
,Solution to Error: Excel: Automatic number generation
,Troubleshoot:i wanna change language of all windows in Windows 7 Home Premium
,Troubleshooting:IF Function, if the vendor ID in column A matches any of the vendor ID's in column F, I want 1099 to appear in column D. Error
,Fast Solution to Problem: ReadyBoost is not working properly in my computer
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22),brclr.dll.mu_ Missing Error Fixer,How To Resolve Missing fin_myagtui.eng Problem,Corrupted f_0006ad File - How to Fix,nkebigvg.cpl Not Found Error Fixer,Corrupted olcontrols.ocx File - How to Fix
Read More: How Can I Fix - Another Hyperlink Editing Task?,Fast Solution to Error: an error occured during installation of assembly microsoft VC80.crt.type=\"win32\" verision=8.0.50727.4053 public keyToken =1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b\" processor Architecture=\"amd64\". HRESULT 0x800700002.,Tech Support: All the catagories on my control panel have disappeared,Tech Support: any year calendar template does not show dates,[Solution] an unspecific error has occurred. Your request cannot be processed at this time. Please try again later. (0x80070001),After Windows Update CD/DVD drive does not work,After installing windows 7 to laptop the labels print out of line how can I fix it,After my computer sleeps the wireless always disconnects and will no reconnect,After signing into Pogo.com, I get a message" This tab has been recovered"....what does this mean and how do I fix it.....,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open