Applications run in 'slow-motion' in Windows 7 64-bit sometimes
When I run games in Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit on my Dell Inspiron 5010, sometimes they run in 'slow-motion' like every movement, in GAMES ONLY (not in anything else), slows down.
But when I restart everything returns to normal.
Why is that? I have
no external graphics card installed.
I also have the latest graphics driver.
Can anyone explain? Also, I haven't seen this problem asked on any forum.
Solutions to the Problem Applications run in 'slow-motion' in Windows 7 64-bit sometimes
I'd check with the game's support folks. Make sure you don't need any updates for them to be compatible with Windows 7. Games can be very demanding on your video adapter, I'd check that with them as well to be sure your configuration meets their requirements.
Normally 4 GB of RAM is plenty for most everything, but games are in a category all by themselves.
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Applications run in 'slow-motion' in Windows 7 64-bit sometimes:
How to Fix Applications run in 'slow-motion' in Windows 7 64-bit sometimes with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: error message fsui.exe/ wlidcli.dll is missing
,Solution to Error: Excel: Automatic number generation
,Troubleshoot:i wanna change language of all windows in Windows 7 Home Premium
,Troubleshooting:IF Function, if the vendor ID in column A matches any of the vendor ID's in column F, I want 1099 to appear in column D. Error
,Fast Solution to Problem: ReadyBoost is not working properly in my computer
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22),brclr.dll.mu_ Missing Error Fixer,How To Resolve Missing fin_myagtui.eng Problem,Corrupted f_0006ad File - How to Fix,nkebigvg.cpl Not Found Error Fixer,Corrupted olcontrols.ocx File - How to Fix
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: Any way I can have pre-entered data populate subsequent cells in the same row based on a choice I make in the first cell? Without IF-Statements?,Troubleshoot:appropriate permission Error,Alt codes not working Windows 7 [Anwsered],Troubleshooter of Error: All Windows 7 media disc media only no product key,[Anwsered] Any App is not opening in Windows 8.1 after upgrading from windows 8,After Windows Update CD/DVD drive does not work,After installing windows 7 to laptop the labels print out of line how can I fix it,After my computer sleeps the wireless always disconnects and will no reconnect,After signing into Pogo.com, I get a message" This tab has been recovered"....what does this mean and how do I fix it.....,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open