Monday, April 18, 2016

[Anwsered] After re-installing my operating system I can no longer get connected to the internet. The system does not recognize that I have any connections.

After re-installing my operating system I can no longer get connected to the internet. The system does not recognize that I have any connections.

Help Help Help..!!!!

I use a dell vostro 1540laptop i had problems in it so i reinstalled the os earlier i was able to access the internet but when i installed a new copy of os inspite of me connecting the dsl cable its showing an error as windows cannot detect any connections
so nw what can i do please some body help me..!

Keys to the Problem After re-installing my operating system I can no longer get connected to the internet. The system does not recognize that I have any connections.

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

Hi
AakashBhosle,
Looks like that connection could use some troubleshooting.
Try these steps.
and these
Let us know if you are still running into issues.
Eddie b

Make Sure that your Hardware Meets the System Requirements

Microsoft Windows Requirements :

  • 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
  • 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
  • 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)

You need to double-check your computer's hardware configuration against the following Microsoft requirements. If your PC hardware is not up to par, then make sure you upgrade where necessary before continuing.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: After re-installing my operating system I can no longer get connected to the internet. The system does not recognize that I have any connections.:

How to Fix After re-installing my operating system I can no longer get connected to the internet. The system does not recognize that I have any connections. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.


Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: After installing SP1, my \"sleep\" function fails. Must power on manually. [Anwsered],Troubleshooting:After updating table of contents, I find some text of the document as part of the heading, How do I remove it from table of content,Troubleshoot:after trying to instal epsom printer word has stopped workung -have uninstalled but stll not working Error,Fast Solution to Error: After start up, I get wallpaper and sounds but the icons dont appear for several hours. What is causing this and how do I fix it ?,Troubleshoot:After the most recent Security upgrAde from Microsoft, I can no longer publish changes to my website. The editing pages don't load. How do I fix this?,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?

No comments:

Post a Comment