After reinstalling printer, no longer get dialog box showing what was going to print
I had to reinstall my printer. When I would click on the print button, a little window would appear in the upper left hand corner of my screen that would show what was going to print. When I reinstalled my printer, I lost that feature & would like it
back. What do I need to do to get this back?
Solutions to the Problem After reinstalling printer, no longer get dialog box showing what was going to print
This is usually a feature of the printer software provided by the manufacturer.
Its a little app like the following, a little applet pop up to tell you that the printer is out of paper, or to offer you the opportunity to purchase ink.
These pop-ups are very common with inkjet printers.
Some pop up only when relevant (you have low ink), while others pop up every time you print.
These pop-ups come from the printer driver software itself
Running System Update Readiness Command
On running the System Update readiness Command, it will Detect & Replace Incorrect Registry data with the Correct one. Which may ultimately Solve After reinstalling printer, no longer get dialog box showing what was going to print in Windows.
- Open CMD as Administrator by Simply Right Clicking on Start button > Command Prompt (Admin).
- Now Type or Copy paste "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth" and hit Enter,
- Now again Type or Copy paste this "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and hit Enter.
- Close the Command Prompt Window because we are done.
Reboot your Windows & see if error After reinstalling printer, no longer get dialog box showing what was going to print is still there.
Note: Your administrator's password might be needed.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: After reinstalling printer, no longer get dialog box showing what was going to print:
How to Fix After reinstalling printer, no longer get dialog box showing what was going to print with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: Solution to Problem: Airparrot compatibility issues with windows 8,How to Fix - After Internet Explorer 8 upgrade menu bars are black text on black bar, cannot read text. How do you change menu bar colors??,[Solved] after running microsoft disk cleaner it showed in would free up 1.3 GB so I ran it, now I did again and it says 2.2 GB to free up??? Where is all this junk comiong from all the time??,After un update this morning my wireless mouse doesn't function anymore, can you help me,Fast Solution to Error: After successful download a software, but no icon shows up on the desktop,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?