BSOD, Stop: 0x0000008E
BSOD, need help.
Stop: 0x0000008E (0xc0000005, 0x83697487, 0xB7E02F7C, 0x00000000)
ataport.SYS - address 83697487 base at 83691000, datestamp 4ce788e8
Based on what little I know and have been able to research, I think this is the relevant info for this problem.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Keys to the Problem BSOD, Stop: 0x0000008E
We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.
If you are overclocking STOP
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.
Please follow these instructions to collect data from the crashes and upload them here, to your Skydrive or a file sharing service like Rapidshare.
(works with vista, win 7, and win 8)
To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the contents of that folder
Please upload them to skydrive or a file sharing service and put a link to them in your next post.
Please also go to start>search/run>cmd>msinfo32 and include it in the upload
To ensure minidumps are enabled:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings...
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.
Please also go to start>run>msinfo32 and save the results. Upload it with the DMP files, thanks.
Cleaning your computer, components, and peripherals help keep everything in good working condition and helps prevent germs from spreading. You can't image how dirty the inside of your computer case can get. All the dust and dirt is going to prevent proper air flow and may even prevent the fan from working.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: BSOD, Stop: 0x0000008E:
How to Fix BSOD, Stop: 0x0000008E with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: How to Download Toshiba Portege R500 HDD/SSD Alert Utility v.184.108.40.206 driver,Way to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite A355-S69403 Motorola Modem Region Select Utility v.220.127.116.11 driver,Where to Download Toshiba Satellite L305-S5926 HW Setup Utility v.2.00.11 driver,[Solved] Download Toshiba Satellite L675-S7115 Laptop Checkup v.18.104.22.168 driver,Method to Download Toshiba Satellite M645-S4080 Media Controller v.22.214.171.124 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17
Read More: How to Fix Error - Calculated formula in a pivot table?,How Can You Fix - Booting up issues?,BSOD Driver_power_state_failure (Blue screen) on sleep or hibernate Windows 7 Tech Support,Troubleshoot:BSOD on new Win7 Pro x64 Error,[Solution] Bluetooth problem in Windows 8.1,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all files try to open with adobe,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,all f1-f12 shortcuts not work