Thursday, April 28, 2016

Troubleshoot:all microsoft products located in program data

all microsoft products located in program data

Hello,
 
     My OS is win 7 professional.  I'm using office 2003.  The following program shortcuts are located at the following path
C:\program data\microsoft\windows\startmenu\programs
microsoft security essentials
microsoft clip organizer
microsoft office 2003 (all of them)
microsoft office application recovery
microsoft office document imaging
microsoft office document scanning
microsoft office picture manager
microsoft silverlight
 
    When I looked in my c drive there wasn't a program data file which means it was probably hidden.  when I look in my control panel and click on icons security essentials is no longer there.  How do I gain access to all these programs?
 
                                                   tia

Keys to the Problem all microsoft products located in program data

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

Sorry guys.
 
    The programs were in the start menu all the time.  I didn't move the bar down to them.

Windows Error Reporting - To Fix all microsoft products located in program data

  1. Go to Start button.
  2. Open Control Panel.
  3. Go to Windows Error Reporting.
  4. Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
  5. Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
  6. Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
  7. Next, click the Advanced settings link.
  8. Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: all microsoft products located in program data:

How to Fix all microsoft products located in program data with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.


Related:
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: all of a sudden I can't open any documents I already have in excel 2010...why?,all my incoming e-mails are attachments [Anwsered],How to Resolve - All my icons have changed and my programs don't show on the Start Button?,Troubleshooter of Error: all icons to word pad icons,Troubleshoot:all my data and program automatically didn't save after restart and shutdown? Error,All browsers and the softwares which run from internet is also not working,All files are openings with media player except my computer control panel etc,All day long Windows Internet Explorer stop working this is driving me crazy?,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open,All contacts show on emails sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment