Thursday, April 28, 2016

How to Fix - all my exe files are missing for most of my programs.?

all my exe files are missing for most of my programs.

I recently performed an update.
I tried to restore but it says a file is missing and fail.
I tried to undo the update.
I am still able to access the internet.
All my personal documents and files still seem to be there but the exe files of the various programs
required to open them are all missing.
virus protection also gone.
I am not too computer savy but not a complete newcomer either.
 
Windows 7 x 32 HP Probook

Solutions to the Problem all my exe files are missing for most of my programs.

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Check Windows System Requirements

This error can be due to some configuration requirements for you system. If your computer hardware is not up to par, then make sure you update where necessary before continuing:

Microsoft Windows Requirements :

  • 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
  • 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
  • 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)

If your computer meets the minimum requirements above, then continue on…

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: all my exe files are missing for most of my programs.:

How to Fix all my exe files are missing for most of my programs. with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.


Related:
Read More: How to Resolve - All my toolbars are missing?,All my desktop shortcuts have changed to Word logo on Windows 7.,Troubleshoot:All macros disappeared,How Can You Fix - all my icons are the same thing and it opens whatever that icon is. Urgent!?,All my tiles and documents have gone & my computer will not refresh Tech Support,All docs showing as Adobe PDFs; No Word docs,All I want to know is does anyone know why windows 7 x64 backup takes up so much space?,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,All desktop icons have changed to Internet Explorer

No comments:

Post a Comment