Thursday, April 28, 2016

How Can You Fix - all my emails go to the outbox and are not being sent..how do i fix it?

all my emails go to the outbox and are not being sent..how do i fix it

when i send an email.
they are not going anywhere but to the out box...
how can i remedy this.
once i go to the out box and double click to resend, they just come back to the out box..what do to?

Keys to the Problem all my emails go to the outbox and are not being sent..how do i fix it

Download Error Fixer (Free)

I would assume there is something wrong with your Junk Mail settings, but I am not a WLMail user.
Help for Windows Live Mail is found in this forum.
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/livemail?tab=all

Check Windows System Requirements

You need to double-check your computer's hardware configuration against the following Microsoft requirements. If your PC hardware is not up to par, then make sure you update where necessary before continuing:

Microsoft Windows Requirements :

  • 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
  • 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: all my emails go to the outbox and are not being sent..how do i fix it:

How to Fix all my emails go to the outbox and are not being sent..how do i fix it with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Run it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.


Related:
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: all icons to word pad icons,Solution to Error: All my RAM is dissapearing, need help!,Troubleshoot:All my control panel items are missing in windows7.When i open its just a blank window with no items in it,how do i get my control panel items back?,Tech Support: All my icons open with Notepad. How do I fix it?,Troubleshoot:All macros disappeared,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open,All downloads hang and never complete,All desk icons open Media Player,All icons show Adobe Reader

No comments:

Post a Comment