800CCCD2-0-0-720 Outlook 2013 Sync issue
I am receiving lots (70+ /day) of sync errors using Outlook 2013 with other email accounts via IMAP.
Does anyone has any experience or any troubleshooting ideas.
Thanks a lot !!!
Keys to the Problem 800CCCD2-0-0-720 Outlook 2013 Sync issue
Use the System File Checker tool to repair corrupted or missing system files:
- Click Start.
- Type cmd, and then press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to open the elevated command prompt (I.e. Command prompt with administrative rights).
- The User Account Control window should appear, be sure that the action it exhibits is correct, and then press the Continue button.
- Type or copy paste the below command line into it without quotes:
- "Sfc /scannow"
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: 800CCCD2-0-0-720 Outlook 2013 Sync issue:
How to Fix 800CCCD2-0-0-720 Outlook 2013 Sync issue with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: ACTION VIP CAN NOT RUN THIS WINDOWS 7 [Solved],A problem with Internet Explorer,Solution to Error: a message from installation visual studio 2010,Troubleshooter of Error: A fixed Blue Screen with possible problems,Action center says solution ready, but can't be downloaded?! \"Ready\"??,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up