1607 install shield error
Hi - I'm running XP pro and trying to install a copy of Sage. I keep getting a 1607 Installshield error. I've gone through the troubleshooting on the help and it's still not working. I've loaded registry scanning software and iI have loads of error which
can be fixed if I buy the software - I'm sure of the legitimacy and whether I am wasting my money so haven't yet done it. I then tried to look for the microsoft registry scan and fix but the system cannot find scanregw.exe. How can I fix this wothout hopefully
doing a complete re-install! Thanks in anticipation!
Solutions to the Problem 1607 install shield error
· Apart from this, are you able to install other application without any issues?
· How are you trying to install Sage on the system? From a CD/DVD or from internet?
I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.
I would suggest you to perform a clean boot and then try to install and check.To perform a clean boot follow steps mentioned in the link given below.
How to configure Windows XP to start in a "clean boot" state
I would suggest you to do a SFC (System File Checker) scan and check.
Follow the steps mentioned in the article given below.
Description of Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 System File Checker (Sfc.exe)
For further reference check the article mentioned below.
Description of the Windows Registry Checker Tool (Scanreg.exe)
Thank you and Regards.
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer.
Visit ourMicrosoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
- Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
- Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
- Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
- Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: 1607 install shield error:
How to Fix 1607 install shield error with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Read More: ,1607 InstallShield while trying to load disc 1/2 of Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition,2013 Address Book,18 GB (7.99 GB usable),4GB DDR3 Ram but system showing 2GB usable? why?,64 bit system getting 32 bit updates