|Recommended||Download 0x100010000 Error Fixer|
|Speed Up Your PC||Free Performance Scan|
0x100010000 Error Again? What Should I Do?
This error 0x100010000 popped up ater I ran Word. Sometimes I also got blue screen error 0x00000028 CORRUPT_ACCESS_TOKEN. what happened?
- Thuy Nylander
"0x100010000 Error" is displayed.
Can't chat onine since error 0x0000006C REFMON_INITIALIZATION_FAILED and 0x100010000 will pop up.
What You Can Do with Error 0x100010000
Manually editing the Windows registry
Manually editing the Windows registry in order to fix error 0x100010000 is usually not recommended unless you are PC service professional. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop the PC from functioning and also generate irreversible damage to your own operating system. In fact, 1 misplaced comma might prevent the PC from booting entirely!
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we Not recommend editing (blank) Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly may produce serious problems which may possibly require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Work with Registry Editor at your own risk.
To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (eg. Windows Operating System):
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Windows Trouble Shooter to Fix Error 0x100010000
- ress and hold the "Windows" button and the "W" button.
- In the search dialog box write the following: "troubleshooting" without the quotes.
- Left click or tap on the "Troubleshooting" feature after the search has finished.
- In the upper left side of the window left click or tap on the "View All" option.
- Now find and left click or tap on the "Windows Update troubleshooter" feature.
- From here you only need to follow the instructions on the screen and finish the troubleshooting process.
- After you are done with the troubleshooting process reboot your Windows 10 operating system.
- Check again if you still get the error 0x100010000.
How to Fix 0x100010000 Error with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
What People Say: (About 0x100010000)
Escanear mi computadora para archivo de 0x100010000 falta error y después de 3 minutos los archivos descargado y reinstalado. Era súper rápido! THX!
by Tabitha Doyle Apr.20th
- Fast Solution to Problem: error code 8007010b
- Virtual Memory Of Computer Tech Support
- How to Fix - Poor Video Quality On Laptop Xp?
- How to Fix - Defrag Software Best?
- Troubleshooting: Windows Error Code 65b
- [Answered] Pdf Creator Error Non 7 Zip Archive
- Tech Support: Windows Update 800070005
- Tech Support: DNS ERROR NO PACKET
- Pgmonitr Exe Tech Support
- [Solved] Best Registry Cleaner Cnet
- Fast Solution to Error: Dllav32 dll
- Tech Support: Msvcr71d Dll Missing
- How Can You Fix - Data1 Msi?
- How to Fix Error - Ccl30 dll?
- Troubleshooting: Microsoft Windows Update Error
- Tech Support: Microsoft Outlook Not Responding Message
- How to Fix - Win32application?
- [Answered] ERROR INVALID ENVIRONMENT
- How to Fix Error - skinlib dll download?
- Fast Solution to Problem: Add Dll
- Fast Solution to Problem: 0X8007026f
- How to Fix Error - 0xfffffe6f?
- Solution to Problem: 0x000000A2
- Troubleshoot: 0x734
- Troubleshoot: 14098 0X3712 Error
- How Can I Fix - Event 0x00000cd4?
- Troubleshooter of Error: 0X780070659
- Fast Solution to Error: 0X000000b8 Windows
- How Can You Fix - 0x800C0002?
- How to Resolve - 0xbb9?
- Troubleshooting: 0x80040007
- How to Resolve - 0x0001f00c?
- Tech Support: 0x212f8b26
- How Can I Fix - 0x80110701?
- Troubleshooting: 0x8004100c Error
- Exception 1722 0x000006ba Tech Support
- How to Resolve - 0x800420CB?
- How to Resolve - Pc Turn Off Memory Problem 0x57?
- How Can I Fix - 0x000003e3?
- Troubleshoot: 0x000000E6 Error
Related: Error 0x80070bc9 Service Pack 1 Fixer,What does Error 0x80bb0001 Internet Explorer Mean?,How to Fix Error Bluescreen 0x0d1?,What does Error Emask 0x3 Hsm Violation Mean?,Error Code Last Run 0x41306 Fix tool,User Guide to: Pnvcta2 Dll,No Sound From Flash Player,Troubleshooting: Physical Memory Dumping Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshoot: ERROR BAD DEVICE
Read More: User Guide to: 0x00000091,Tech Support: 0x000003,How Can I Fix - 0x0fbbf9b3?,Tech Support: 0x0a0,0x00000027 0xbaad0080 [Solved],Embedded Excel Spreadsheet,Emails sutomatically deleting in inbox when deleting the one above,emails not sending windows mail,Embedded Excel objects in Word are uneditable after reopening the Word document: "The program used to create this object is Excel",Embedded Excel Tables into Word, font spacing problems